the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

^ im not surprised. Not many so-cal people knows what a hmong is

I think there was a period where the hmong were seeking refuge in United States and many had migrated to Northern California parts; Fresno being the highest concentration.

i think in the coming years these people will outnumber us. Each family has like 6-7 kids. no joke.

I think that the politics thing resonates for a lot of Taiwan people but most the other elitist Taiwan people I come across basically look down on mainlanders for being uncultured peasants (in their eyes). The vast majority of Taiwanese I've met have just been rich college winos. awkward people w/ try to-be-Japan thing going on (I'm young as shit). They have problems w/ loud and obnoxious Cantonese people.

this. i never really cared about this shit growing up in suburban ontario with whitey hockey players n shit

but then i went to uni and there's a huge influx of ESL kids that were shipped over and get their bank accounts juiced up by daddy overseas.. lotta taiwanese and mainlanders dont like each other

loud obnoxious cantonese is one of the most annoying languages by the way.. unfortunately alot of the chinese here only speak that dialect

^ im not surprised. Not many so-cal people knows what a hmong is

I think there was a period where the hmong were seeking refuge in United States and many had migrated to Northern California parts; Fresno being the highest concentration.

i think in the coming years these people will outnumber us. Each family has like 6-7 kids. no joke.

this is how everyone feels when there are a couple waves of immigrants moving into the neighborhood.

I was under the impression that Stockton had the highest concentration of Hmong people...Apparently that's where all those MOD gangsters are...highest murder rate in CA...used to be in all of US I think

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ca/stockton/crime/

• 2 weeks later...
I have not dated an Asian bird in over 7 years. What's changed since the early 2000's?

more plastic surgery, sex is still frigid, definitely still no anal, parents still don't like you.

-they bitch about white girls taking their men now

-they bitch about the foreign asians taking their men now

-the foreign ones are much hotter, less frigid, and do anal among other things

tell me more.

though I do need to ask: are the parents still like K-drama style parents, or are they now more J-drama style parents? I only know american asian girls really.

I think going on 8 years

please plot frequency and intensity of sex as a logarithmic function of time and effort.

(if you could also give a mean and chi-squared value that would be nice, thanks)

please plot frequency and intensity of sex as a logarithmic function of time and effort.

(if you could also give a mean and chi-squared value that would be nice, thanks)

8 times a day--------------------------------------------------->considering fleshlight

year 1------------------------------------------------------------>year 10

• 1 month later...
let me repost my post:

another observation:

my family (vietnamese) constantly warns me about korean people and chinese people.

here's what they say:

korean: slicky go-getters / guys hardly ever smile (they're probably thinking about north korean dudes) / they always stick together in their own cliques

chinese: generally bad people who will stab you in the back / women (judging from my uncles' wives) will verbally and physically abuse you

ps - i'm part chinese, lol

this is pretty much spot on....but seriously, how many north koreans have you ever met?

ohsnap, hope you didn't misconstrue my statement as being directed towards you. I figured you were talking about your family, that's why I said "older generation". My comment was derived from my own observations of older koreans I know personally.