the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

why do asians dont smell or have body odors like white people or black people or people from europe have? and why do most asians are richer than white or black people and people from europe?

We're not masculine enough to have man sweat. Hell we're not even man enough to grow hair on our faces.

We know how to manage money.....in simpler terms we are tight.

I used to buy these small packets of ovaltine lollies and they were the best! Can't find them anymore though.

Why do asians have so many acronyms?

I don't see why the others wouldnt get just as mad for white guys having yellow fever.

Meh, my wife is a white Californian, and before I got married I found that I only dated white girls (oh, and a black woman, but just once,) so no hate here.

On the other hand, I get annoyed at white dudes who are into "All things Asian," often confusing Chinese, Japanese, and to a lesser extent Korean tradition stuff, and with some wierd ideas about Eastern spirituality. Think David Carradine wannabes.

but hell, no need to act like you have never been outside asia ?

taking 2000+ pictures, wearing hideous t-shirts from sights and wearing socks inside sandals...

but hell, no need to act like you have never been outside asia ?

taking 2000+ pictures, wearing hideous t-shirts from sights and wearing socks inside sandals...

Maybe they haven't. Lots of other people can fit into this picture you painted.

Milo > Ovaltine > Horlicks imo.

But the greatest has to be

20050405-HotPot1.jpg

I don't know what exactly what is going on here but it looks fucking delicious.

Here's a question, why do asian countries have the best food? (excluding pizza in Italy)

Then again, living in California I probably have Mexican food 7-8 times a week, so I might just be burnt out on it.

true that, but since there are no "ask an european" or "ask an american" thats a question for some other time..

and for the most i notice japanese people beeing turistic.. oh well nevermind...

Superbowl time...