the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

Of all the genius Asian prodigy types I know, less than 1 in 20 had strict parents like that. Geniuses were mostly just smart and could just do shit better.

Same ratio for other ethnicities

Especially these days, kids be getting mad competitive on their own wrt getting into schools and shit.

that article is lame. Woman is afraid her daughters gonna end up dumb. So what if they end up in the Half Asian Appreciation Thread?

^^ just read most of that article...

two things that stand out.

1. There isn't really that much money in being a math genius is there? Should just let kid play ball and get that easy money. Who knows, could be next Yao Ming.

2. If the Chinese population of 1.3 billion is roughly 20% of the world, of course you gonna have smart fuckers popping up without even trying.

(7)

Guest naknakBeast

longbeach? stockton? ^^^

Growing up as a kid my parents would say ,,, just high school is enough. no need for college.

I always rebelled so why stop at 18 .

How do asians feel about asian women being the new arm candy for white dudes?

Is that Amy Chua broad gunning to be the next spokeswomen for Asian Americans? And of course she's married to some Jewish du. I wonder what her Chinese mother had to say about that.

her mom said:

ho cho kui ga jor yautai gwei. Ah nuir gom chau yeung yau seung gor ma la see fut ni juk sing jai mmm likey.

Guest naknakBeast

Saw it on yahoo one day....I guess it's not the tall blonde hair blue eyed blah blah anymore, Boston white dudes have been into the yellow fever for long as I can remember ....not a matter of where I'm from broskki

fuck that kid.

if i tore up shit like that, my mom would beat my ass, asian or no asian.

old world parents know that you gotta beat your kids to keep them good.

dude I wish that was the case. My parents let me get beatings from the whole family. Don't even remember why I got the belt.

3rd image for "ballin" in google images.

ballin.jpg

when im around the NYU area, 8 out of 10 asian dudes i see have Justin Bieber hair, black horn rimmed glasses, and black converse shoes

This is me, with the occasional white converse. In my defense, I'm in the process of growing out my hair.

"current rage"? "new arm candy"?

i dont know where you're from, but this has been going on for ever

i fully support this trend as it sets the stage for incredibly hotter half azn girls to come out in 2 decades.

staying virile until 60 concept / pokemon next-level hapa concept (gotta catch 'em all)

:P

lol @ china raping our education system

i admire int'l students and immigrants in general

so do i, if they're dooinit so they can eventually get their fam the fuck out of china.

but not the ones that are here for school and go back every break/summer; all on daddy's dime.