00150m.jpg

00180m.jpg

00210m.jpg

00240m.jpg

00250m.jpg

00300m.jpg

00380m.jpg

00290m.jpg

I must say I like this collection a lot. It is what I have come to expect from R&B and they didn't dissapoint this year. The trousers look nice and have a good silhouette and the coats look impeccable as well. I really love the boots on the runway as well, very rugged looking and blends well with the overall look.

I'm definitely a fan, I love some of the coats/jackets and pants in this collection. I've always liked their button-downs, and am starting to like their coats now. I am especially feeling the look in the forth picture down from your first post. Also, the cut of the suit jackets/blazers is quite interesting, I wonder what trads would have to say about them.

I really like the colour palette, the outerwear, and the trousers. And these boots are hot :

00020mlo4.jpg

Just a general sidenote to everyone regarding posting images from other sites : It may not be a good idea to hot-link them directly from the originating site, as it may cause problems for superfuture down the road. Everytime we view them here it will show up in their (style.com's) logs. I know its more work but the safer bet is to use a third-party image host.

This collection should have come out last year. Just rehashing old trends from F/W 06/07.

yeah totally right, they should have put metallic banglies on everything and paired it with gold sneakers. or maybe popped shitty bowler hats on everyone like the neil barrett collection.

no, they didn't "re-imagine" the man's sillhouette (unnecessary). they didn't pair everything with "statement" shoes or hats (desperate). they're f/w colors, muted without being plain, the functional styling of an american guy in the city. i'm down.

Damn. I now want like three of those jackets... In fact, I'd love to get somewhere to browse the entire men's line (unlikely, unfortunately)

random note... Ms Stam's brother was on my high school track team. I only recently heard she was modelling, then she shows up in one of my favourite label's shows. Small world...

i've always thought Rag & Bone was very underrated. All their shit is handmade in USA right?

Yea. I agree. Their outerwear and shirts are really fine stuff, and without a doubt underrated. One of my favorite items is a Rag&Bone lightweight cotton jacket - the fit is amazing. You can tell that they really do know the male physique, without being overtly sexual, nor unflattering.

This is the first Rag&Bone season without Nathan Bogle, afaik. It's a very strong one.

i know the jeans are, but is the other stuff made in USA? The one thing also about Rag & Bone is that it is on a runway. You'd never expect something so err...in terms of runway shows go, mediocre at the runway. Kudos for that....what next , Nom De Guerre on the runway? W+H? as the street wear brands shed the street, i think we might expect that

i know the jeans are, but is the other stuff made in USA? The one thing also about Rag & Bone is that it is on a runway. You'd never expect something so err...in terms of runway shows go, mediocre at the runway. Kudos for that....what next , Nom De Guerre on the runway? W+H? as the street wear brands shed the street, i think we might expect that

If Patrick Ervell has one, I don't see why not Nom de Guerre.

All Rag & Bone is made in the USA. And out of all of the pieces in the Barneys Coop store, I would rate Rag & Bone as the brand with the highest quality regardless of price range. Well, maybe Helmut Lang will be better, but I'll have to wait 'till friday to see that. :cool: