cheap selvage

krush021

for you frugal denim afficionados, if you don't know already, the uk based retailer, uniqlo, is opening 2 stores stateside in the near future. both are in nj...for all i know, they have already opened and i'm late w/ the announcement. just thought i'd pass on some info to those of you who are on a budget/newbies wanting to explore the world of selvage denim. their selvage is of fantastic quality considering the price (about us$60).

RHFIV

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can someone show me, online, Uniqlo's selvage blue jeans?

Thanks,

-Jake

Now if I can find a place to buy them in the US of A, I'll be in there like swimwear.

-Jake

Quote:

when can we expect to see uniqlo in the states?

Is there anywhere online i can order it?

--- Original message by woejozney on Jun 3, 2005 02:46 PM

"Do you offer mail order or web shopping?

Unfortunately, we do not offer UNIQLO products by mail order or via the Internet outside of Japan at the moment. We are currently concentrating on establishing our network of stores in the UK but we hope to introduce this service at some point in the future, as we know it can be inconvenient for our customers who don’t live near a store."...from website

heh

603935_m.JPG

"Today's peacock tomorrow's feather duster. "

If inconvenient and impossible mean the same thing, then yeah.

-Jake

• 2 weeks later...

Last time I checked they were 19.99 sterling. maybe $37. I think there's a discount if you buy two pairs. I fancy buying a pair for painting around the house and odd jobs. I think they're all pretty long - 36 inch leg only. I'll got into town today and check. If you want a pair email me; first offer only, I guess only to people who have a long history on this board. You'd need to pay me PayPal.

Quote:

yen jeans on ebay is cheap, for selvage

--- Original message by weiyung on May 19, 2005 06:11 PM

probably because they're fakes...

if you want the real deal on sale, go here...

http://www.atticclothing.com/index.php?B_ID=110237&Categoryid=28&SubCategoryid=45&Command=ShowProducts

Time spent wishing...is time wasted

Quote:

Last time I checked they were 19.99 sterling. maybe $37. I think there's a discount if you buy two pairs. I fancy buying a pair for painting around the house and odd jobs. I think they're all pretty long - 36 inch leg only. I'll got into town today and check. If you want a pair email me; first offer only, I guess only to people who have a long history on this board. You'd need to pay me PayPal.

--- Original message by Paul T on Jun 17, 2005 02:39 AM

Paul T, I sent you a PM