Top 5 movies you really want to watch right now

mis

I have City of God' date=' Evil Dead 2 and Cool Hand Luke in my Movies folder waiting for me. Along with Les Yeux Sans Visage, going to watch it a second time because I really liked it.[/quote']

City of God is the truth.

as for me...

51qz5mmpgmL._SS400_.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched in bruges, ed wood, royal tenembaums, and the diving bell and the butterfly. My minds in a mess

I need something thats quirky/fun/comedy or thriller/mystery/ good twist(not too indie,else i cant find its torrent)

Any recommendations?

Was 99 francs translated? It's good but glossy and commercially viable. Any movie that has the main character making lines disposed in a "666" configuration and who snorts and messes a part of them, ending up spelling the movie title ("99F") requires at least one viewing.

There's also a good quote about how he's cooler than you cause he wears APC.

Was 99 francs translated? It's good but glossy and commercially viable. Any movie that has the main character making lines disposed in a "666" configuration and who snorts and messes a part of them, ending up spelling the movie title ("99F") requires at least one viewing.

sounds like a great scene. what is the movie about?

sounds like a great scene. what is the movie about?

Creative director in an add agency who's a modern hero (a complete scumbag). It's a book adaptation, might have been translated in spanish or portuguese, original title is 99F but they also used 12 euros or something similar for latter editions.

the movie is french right?(judging by the title)

i don't get your initial question now. you had your doubts that it was translated into english but are pretty sure it was translated to spanish or portuguese?

The spanish or portuguese comment was about the book.

The spanish or portuguese comment was about the book.

man, i should be sleeping. 5am, my brain is slow and i am browsing sufu while studying for an exam that will start in 4 hours.

so, 99 francs is a french movie which u are not sure if it was translated to english which in it's turn is an adaptation of a book that goes by the name of 99 francs or 12 euros that you believe was translated into portuguese or .spanish.

please tell me i got this right ahaha

• 2 weeks later...

been on a big paul newman/robert redford kick as of late

butch cassidy & the sundance kid

the sting

cool hand luke

the hustler

and i really want to watch madmen, seeing as how i work in advertising

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...