Im Tired Of People Wearing Fake Stuff!!!!

J.Scott!?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

acid wash is coming back, believe me

haha, indeedly. i'm home in the middle of the day watching reruns and we ain't up on the full house/saved by the bell steez.

but for the op's question: if you're cold and you want north face, just buy north face. that shit's everywhere though. you could just do some honest research and invest in some other brand.

North Face played out? I sold all the goretex xcr stuff, and only have the denali. And even now I defer to my Cloudviel Boundary. All in all I just like things that are technical and functional. North Face does that, but often times other brands are cheaper. So, I guess to me I just prefer something with a better value.

"Sunday, January 14, 2007

Quality over Quantity

I been reading alot about fashion and quality products lately. I discovered the real king of RAW denim. These denim look amazing .... I dont own Nudie's but i do own some Raw Cheap Monday jeans. I've worn them for almost two weeks straight, and I think now I'm heavily addicted to quality denim. Hopefully mine will look as good as these Nudie raw denim."

Just.... ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's all about Canada Goose jackets now. But hurry up on it.

It's all about Canada Goose Jackets!!! This is my second winter rocking the Expedition Jacket. & it was the best winter investment I've ever made. I'm never cold in it ever.... The only drawback is when I go indoors I begin burning up. I have to take it off and it's like carrying a small child! My friend who works the door outside at many various NYC clubs recommended it to me...... DOPE JACKET!

I'm not sure if you are serious or not, but they are great jackets. The guys working at the airport wear them.

Although some say Moncler is done to death, I've never seen someone in Toronto with them and I think they are cool.

My fam who live in tokyo said there aren't many dudes wearing down jkts, it's mostly girls.

My mother owns a moncler everest but she says that she rarely sees people with monclers.

Well, though they live 20 mins away from harajuku and aoyama, i doubt they go to trendy places so I don't really know what the deal is.

My fam who live in tokyo said there aren't many dudes wearing down jkts, it's mostly girls.

My mother owns a moncler everest but she says that she rarely sees people with monclers.

Well, though they live 20 mins away from harajuku and aoyama, i doubt they go to trendy places so I don't really know what the deal is.

Down jackets were in full effect when I was there in Dec, especially the shiny down jackets for guys. I think like Beckham, Kimtaku or Okada, well one of those guys started rocking one and every shop lowend to high end was carrying them. It wasn't even cold either like low 50s, I was prob the only person walking around in a fall jacket.

so is the north face played out???

Its still good...but everyone does be all on North Face but it is a good company and they keep you warm and i think thats there aim....but dont sleep on Columbia, I bought one and its the shit...Reversible Purple and BLue lol

"Sunday, January 14, 2007

Quality over Quantity

I been reading alot about fashion and quality products lately. I discovered the real king of RAW denim. These denim look amazing .... I dont own Nudie's but i do own some Raw Cheap Monday jeans. I've worn them for almost two weeks straight, and I think now I'm heavily addicted to quality denim. Hopefully mine will look as good as these Nudie raw denim."

Just.... ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nudies sucks just ughhhhhhhh.......