indigo crush

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S5000BKs. gutted i never jumped on that bandwagon.

:(

Sammie Inc have a new batch of S5000BKs coming out in about 2-3 weeks. You can email TOSHIKO at [email protected] directly to ask.

Turn that :( into a :D.

I had a crush on some 40400Ns and had given up hope of consumating until I got ahold of 2000db. My mail order bride should be arriving any day now.

great choice. my love for those jeans only grows stronger. the color is truly intoxicating. there's this phenomenon, right, if you look inside the jeans at a certain angle, i swear it GLOWS an intense indigo color. seriously supernatural.

:eek:

my crush was the Oni's Natural Indigo's... I was picking up my PBL Blks when Gordon showed me the only pair instore before the preorders.... It was in my size too! I just wished they fit like the 005's PBL's.

nandoselvagegf3.jpg

nandoXnando 45rpm.

these things are like a sex machine....so damn sexy

Wearing ringing, please grow to your own sufficient denim!

Really Poly? I went to Rpm when they first stocked these but didn't want my legs looking like they were dipped in indigo? But the fit were amazing!!!

i have a crush on a pair of sugar cane sc40300n (size 30)

natural indigo lee repro

50/50 sugar millet/cotton blend

indigo dyed patch and pocket bags

i want the one i can't have

and it's driving me mad

do you have a crush, too?

SC41945 was my old crush; but we are together now....I try not to cheat on her but eyes will wander. Those are beautiful DDML. I love lee and lee repro cut is just a bit slimmer than a 501 cut, turns out to be so perfect.

As for a new crush, I would like something LVC but not sure what yet Would like to see the 201XX in person. http://mil-mil.net/jeans/levis/201xx.html