indigo crush

hahaha, ayn, thats so true, even after your outrageous denim frenzy you still want another pair. Even when I have jeans in the mail im still browing rakuten bookmarking pages to sent to 2000db.

Current crushes

eternal 10th anniverary

Oni black

PBJ Black

Oni devil tee

Flathead houndstooth shirt

its doesnt stop.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me an the AW's are taking a break...

piggies have taken the "chosen one"...

allthough Andes jeans will be shredded on the snowboard in week 7...

DDML, horrible of me to presume anything, but was it my Marketplace post that led to your lust for the Ryukyuai's??! :D

And Poly's post of the nandoXnando has just become my new crush *drools*. When I learned of the concept I wasn't sure but there's just something about that pic, they look sweet x10.

DDML, horrible of me to presume anything, but was it my Marketplace post that led to your lust for the Ryukyuai's??! :D

well, it definitely has fanned the flames

oh ryukkuais, thou art sick

the invisible worm that flies in the night in the howling storm

has found out thy bed of indigo joy

and its dark secret love does my life destroy

:o

me and the pbj x005 have been having a wonderful time as of late, so much infact that my dior 21cm's have been getting very jealous.

when my pbj's arent looking i secretly look at pics of Lee 101z's......not anything too fancy but she fits me so well...i cant take it.

i have a huge crush on andrew fun crew's lee 101s and hap's imperials...

had a huge secret crush on some japanese dior about 18 months ago but im way over it now (thanks superfuture)

been eyeing the skulls 6x6 for a while and i really want some new cures cause i really love the color and smoothness of apc denim. also i really love the cut of the thin finn but not thrilled with nudie stretch denim and the results they get.

definately slub jealous of anyone with pbj's or in the sammy contest although i dont think the cut of the sams would suit me. basically im jealous of any motherfucker's that can make a repro cut look good. in addition i really dig the flatheads everyone copped in sf and pissed at levis 'cause i found a jean with a red tab and arcuate with a suitable cut that i couldnt afford before and cant get now.

agree with cheap here, i would love some og vintage 501's, hidden rivets etc.

speaking of cheap, jealous that he and hap are more stylish than me 'cause i would also like me some ande whall (rakers w/ thumbs) but im so broke i cant pay attention.

but i am still madly in love with my julian reds. my nikkis for the color and my no wash for the fit and denim.