Things you Love

Charlie Delta

The kid at 0:09 getting taken out...

edit: i forgot how to embed YouTube videos...... so this'll do till i find it. durrrrr

edit #2: WHY WONT IT WORK? its [youtube*] - right?

mojave 3 on the radio, convertible top down, driving with no shoes on down the coastline.

the smell of the cold wind mixed with some burning wood

I too, love viking funerals.

• 2 weeks later...

when like you can't get a computer game/emulator working no matter how much tweaking you do or patches you d/l, and then you forget about it for a few months, then one day you hop on the comp and think, man I feel like playing this, and you get it working perfectly in like 20min without breaking a sweat.

couldn't get ff7 working on my comp for forever, sat down to give er another crack on the weekend, said abracadabra and poof, shit started working. had a nice alcohol and ff7 fueled weekend

when like you can't get a computer game/emulator working no matter how much tweaking you do or patches you d/l, and then you forget about it for a few months, then one day you hop on the comp and think, man I feel like playing this, and you get it working perfectly in like 20min without breaking a sweat.

couldn't get ff7 working on my comp for forever, sat down to give er another crack on the weekend, said abracadabra and poof, shit started working. had a nice alcohol and ff7 fueled weekend

I don't know HOW this happens to me, but I feel like it does all the time!