Things you Love

Charlie Delta

when you're at a show and everybody around you is screaming out the lyrics to the song

even better if they're getting buck

i really hate this

the "shit you hate" alternative is that everyone knows the lyrics and you hum somethings that sounds like the lyrics because you're not the biggest fan ever but still like the band.

• 3 weeks later...

the way my parents laugh when they watch america's funniest home videos. that was the original failblog.

how whenever i have an exam and i tell my mom to wish me good luck, she says in tagalog, "nahh you got this!!"

and this is really nerdy, but i really like going to fanime. i think it's super interesting and funny to see the kinds of people that attend these events. and seeing all the great cosplayers is cool too.

When the music I listen to gives me the chills.

truth. couldn't rep for some reason, at work and it wouldn't let me click it lol.

speaking of music, and work, love getting to pick the music at work. just worked the overnight (front desk @ hotel) and played state of trance, luvstep2 (mellow dubstep mix, really good), and now chilling to a couple roger shah mixes. so much better than playing the lame AM/AFTERNOON/PM mixes on the ipod