Things you Love

Charlie Delta

When Google emails me a transcription of a voicemail someone left on my Google Voice number. Always cracks me up.

Hey Steven. I'm rich to sell which is on the way to Seattle. The road or bad. It's almost a car. I think the net which is ready this morning and I was just like a real slow strech where I was Justin, Elaine, slowly moving through the worm in the car with the highways car unfortunately did not anyone know so i don't know. I'm still this point is. I'm not quit soon I'm gonna make it, i'm i'm i'm heading in. Seattle and if you have any information for road communication i'd appreciate that look for road communication. I can't get internet, from my phone. My iPhone here I don't know why you know. Because I'm out of the printer maybe. I don't know if anyway. I call me at 503 267 ****.

• 2 weeks later...

i really enjoy lacing new shoes. or really any shoes for that matter. the aesthetic of a good lacing job on your shoes is something that not only looks neat and tidy but also keeps your laces from tearing if too long on one side. i just like to have them laced well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i feel considerably better (maybe not quite healthier). i haven't eaten meat in like a week and i drink like 3 liters of water a day. i'm starting to feel not as sluggish, now all i gotta do is sleep earlier and i think i'd be set. feels good man.

The feeling kinda wears off after a month or so :(

On another note, I love waking up next to my lady every morning. Such a great start :)

• 2 months later...