Hair Products

Anton

it seems bumble has launched a new wax like creme from the thickening line - creme contour. I tried it today at my barber and it's smoother than sumotech - more creamy, matte finish, less hold but flexible enough for different styles (straight vs. volume).

I like it more than sumotech

Edited by frankie_four

It feels soft enough but sumotech is way more waxy than this stuff.  It feels very "fiber-y" if you could call that a thing.  The texture is pretty accurately documented in this pic.  

IMG_2630.jpg

Best part of it is definitely the smell though.  Exactly like candy

• 2 weeks later...

2392156.jpg?1365902219

this stuff is perfect for medium length wavy hair. no shine, gives great texture and nice hold but not stiff or anything; a little goes a long way.

bought @ westelm.com free shipping + 10% off first order

I have the typical azn hair that sticks straight up is pretty damn hard. This shit works so well. It holds very well, washes out easy, and gives a really nice dry-textured look without looking that there is too much product in your hair

joico-ice-erratic-molding-clay.jpg.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

tumblr_mrnfbnPqh81qbrwjto1_500.jpg

does anyone know what products can achieve this? I've tried pomade but it doesnt work too well with my thin asian hair thats a bit frizzy.

Bought Imperial recently and thats what it does to mine, u might want to give it a try, i have the classic pomade one. And it feels a little different than most classic pomades, im guessing because its a water base but It is pricy

Edited by aoreugifragde

I need some help. ok so ive tried american crew fiber, american crew forming cream, american crew gel, difi construct, difi gravity (ithink), imperial classic pomade, layright original, axe touch and spike, garnier, murrays classic and tres flowers. So if u want to ask me about any of theses go ahead. 

BUT what i need is help finding a cheap product with no shine or close to  none, has very strong hold throughout the whole day that doesn't cause my hair to go fat (i have thin hair), i need to able to touch my hair throughout the day and for the product to not go away because of it. I've been searching for a product like this for a long time and nothing ive used can do this, so if can suggest me something i can use that matches what i need it'll be really helpful. Also my hairs about 4 inches long ontop

Edited by aoreugifragde

http://www.livingproof.com/products/style

The first 5 are great. the volumizer smells good, it's not greasy, it holds all day in humidity and u can touch it all day

if at all possible, steal them from wherever u normally go to steal makeup and hairproducts and shit so like idk sephora

edit: used in order: prime --> satin serum --> flex hairspray to set --> blowdry --> amp for texture and volume --> hairspray again to finish

that or just prime and then amp

or just prime lol

nyooom

Edited by Dr. Dog

tumblr_mrnfbnPqh81qbrwjto1_500.jpg

does anyone know what products can achieve this? I've tried pomade but it doesnt work too well with my thin asian hair thats a bit frizzy.

u need ur top to be very long almost touchin ur fuckin nose lol

http://www.livingproof.com/products/style

The first 5 are great. the volumizer smells good, it's not greasy, it holds all day in humidity and u can touch it all day

if at all possible, steal them from wherever u normally go to steal makeup and hairproducts and shit so like idk sephora

edit: used in order: prime --> satin serum --> flex hairspray to set --> blowdry --> amp for texture and volume --> hairspray again to finish

that or just prime and then amp

or just prime lol

nyooom

thanks. anything cheaper by any chance? and i know u said steal but lol

I need some help. ok so ive tried american crew fiber, american crew forming cream, american crew gel, difi construct, difi gravity (ithink), imperial classic pomade, layright original, axe touch and spike, garnier, murrays classic and tres flowers. So if u want to ask me about any of theses go ahead. 

BUT what i need is help finding a cheap product with no shine or close to  none, has very strong hold throughout the whole day that doesn't cause my hair to go fat (i have thin hair), i need to able to touch my hair throughout the day and for the product to not go away because of it. I've been searching for a product like this for a long time and nothing ive used can do this, so if can suggest me something i can use that matches what i need it'll be really helpful. Also my hairs about 4 inches long ontop

Have you tried baxters clay pomade?? strong hold no shine and redoable but it might be a gamble as it a bit heavy..

have you tried Gatsby " AIR RISE" its a japanese hair product that works really well if you are trying to achieve a no shine and have a dry look this product should work really well and it will hold just have to put hairspray after.

gatsby-moving-rubber-air-rise-hair-wax.j

no i havent, ive been wanting to but have no idea were to get it were i live (lb california). If i do come across them im not sure what to get, the top two ive saw that most people like are the grey and pink ones, im looking for very strong hold. and now your saying the air rise so idk which to try lol. I just bought di:fi sculpt recentlly, its ok, not what i wanted though. no shine, volume, touchable, super hold all day