Hair Products

Anton

haha, but gatsby products aren't meant to be used in excess.

i wouldnt say excess...just a dab from my finger..like how its used in the gatsby video...

My Stylist introduced me to Sebastian Xtah Crude Clay and Taffy...

Clay > Taffy... if u dont work the taffy all the way... the sticky stuff will stay visible... and u'll be in the butt of everyone's jokes... lol

Short Sexy Hair "Frenzy Bulked Up Texture" is pretty good too... does the same job... but doesnt seem to be as sticky

I love the Matte finish...

I am still rocking Doctor Bronners as of being told to do so, it's invigorating and makes me feel tingly all over. It also makes my hair a nice base for low amounts of product, I can almost go wolverine style with only my wet hair (which is hot fyi).

IMO mo pictures.

anyone find that american crew fibre sucks? or maybe i have old product but i just bought it and it's rock hard, i smother it into my hands/heat it up and work it into my hair but after im done, it's barely there and the hold sucks.

am i suppose to mix it with water?

is it supposed to be rock hard?

am i using to little? about a dime size chunk on my index finger. (hair is "very short")

I just bought two tubs of Sebastian Crude Clay.. tried it once, still haven't figured out how to use it to achieve my desired hair style of messy/tousled/jpoppish. Any suggestions?

I don't know about being "horrible for your hair"......but it's definitely super sticky.

the liquid fiber is not sticky at all...it basically shags the hair apart, doesnt leave a shine or greasy look..completely dry.. then i use the hairspray for the hold...even the wind today couldnt move my hair lol

washes out easy too...

the gatsby mat wax is a bitch to get out.

I just bought two tubs of Sebastian Crude Clay.. tried it once, still haven't figured out how to use it to achieve my desired hair style of messy/tousled/jpoppish. Any suggestions?

dig out from the jar, rub between your palms... then rub your hands furiously on your head. apply liberally with ur fingers @ roots for more texture and lift, dont apply too much clay on the ends... it'll weigh down your hair and droop down...

i use very little, i dont rub it in my palms. For my style, i only use my fingertips, thumb, index and middle. coating my finger tips little by little as i style mid/tip of my hair. finish it off with abit of hairspray.

you can get gatsby @ koji, which is located in tivoli arcade on bourke st. $15 a pop.

unless your rich, you can head down to pink on latrobe street next to 7-11 on the corner of swanston, which is about $25-$30 each from memory.

woahhh, that's pretty damn good.

thanks man.