Hair Products

Anton

well 1. start using conditioner.

or 2. chi infusion

i use a generic brand that's similar to this. CHI is kinda expensive, but it does control frizzy/dry hair.

finally i just began using olive oil 1-2 times a week and it worked great. plus its cheap

you just take olive oil put in the microwave 45 seconds then put in your hands and apply to your hair, massage the scalp then put everywhere, take about 10 min. let the olive oil stay for 30 min in your hair then wash - rinse hair. yeah i have really thin hair, doesnt thicken really, just add more shiny and stop the dryziness

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

are heavy wax content pomades still king for hold? i want to stray away from classic pomade brands and onto something more in the realms of salon hair products. anything out there worth mentioning? the hanz de fuko sponge wax looks to be a good contender. but i'm worried about hold since it's a water based product.

using goon grease atm and like it very much. but i'd like a bit more hold.

Edited by swooc

• 3 months later...

are heavy wax content pomades still king for hold? i want to stray away from classic pomade brands and onto something more in the realms of salon hair products. anything out there worth mentioning? the hanz de fuko sponge wax looks to be a good contender. but i'm worried about hold since it's a water based product.

using goon grease atm and like it very much. but i'd like a bit more hold.

(late reply) yes. if you want something that's still malleable, then wax-based products would be your best bet. products in the realm of salon hair products usually offer 1/2 or 1/3 of the hold they advertise. it actually may be your best bet to looking to small-batch/homebrewed products. some good choices may be O'douds or Shear Revival.

Edited by The_Pomp.