Hair Products

Anton

wash your hair before working out. I rekon anything you put on your hair will have a chance of causing a breakout. Better be safe.

what about after you work out?

wouldn't washing your hair too much dry it out?

Also, i usually work out straight after work and a lot of times the product gets on my forehead and causes break outs.

invest in a sweat band. :)

fiberock0529-tit1.jpg

This is not bad of an alternative to Sebastien Clay.

Sebastien Clay is kinda heavy and this samourai have different modes to suit different hair.

I have been using hair products as long I can remember, let it be UNO, Spice Sisters, Loreal, Gatsby, Lucido, American Crew, Bed Head etc. I like to try out different brands.

fiberock0529-tit1.jpg

This is not bad of an alternative to Sebastien Clay.

Sebastien Clay is kinda heavy and this samourai have different modes to suit different hair.

I have been using hair products as long I can remember, let it be UNO, Spice Sisters, Loreal, Gatsby, Lucido, American Crew, Bed Head etc. I like to try out different brands.

my wife just got me the fibero, havent used it yet though.

I seen some reviews on the web saying its kinda not the same anymore as the holding power is decreased...anyone can give another comment on this?

sebastian craft clay is great.

i'm not sure what type of style you're going for. it doesn't look like it'd work great on spiky crazy asian hair styles (which i don't have)

however, it is nigh impossible to wash out. if anyone has any tips/trick to washing it out, lemme kno

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My mind was blown today!

Never ever found Gatsby in the US until I ran into it in the hygiene aisle at 99 Ranch Market, which is essentially an asian supermarket.

Im not sure if theyre everywhere, but theyre all over Southern California.

Just thought you guys might like to know :)

• 1 month later...

I bought some Gatsby shit at a local Mitsuwa but might have picked up the wrong one... It's a wax but doesn't really do much for my hair and if I do get my hair to do something I like, it just dies in 30 minutes or so.

Which colored one would permit gravity defying hairstyles like this?

amazingy.jpg

I'm Japanese/Korean, so my hair shouldn't be far off from his, but he did something to add that volume and have strands coming off in the back and shit, what's the trick to this?

Which colored one would permit gravity defying hairstyles like this?

I'm Japanese/Korean, so my hair shouldn't be far off from his, but he did something to add that volume and have strands coming off in the back and shit, what's the trick to this?

Gatsby technical clay that comes in a smaller container (grey) has the best hold imo. If you only have the color series to choose from, pink's the strongest. Still need hair spray to keep your hair shape intact.

To create the strands, roll your hair using your fingers, preferably with some wax/clay. You can pull outwards to create volume, but it really depends on your hair type for it to work. Seems like the dude in your picture has a natural wave to his hair...

dry-wax.JPG

this shit is amazing.

use to use sebastion's clay before and after they changed it to craft clay shit was just not doing it for me anymore

a friend of mine that i introduced the sebastion clay to was telling me about this. it really does work great.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

wtf i cant find a good fuckin hairspray in asia...i use got2b glue hairspray in the US but i cant find anything even close to that in HK or shanghai...bought gatsby superhard hairspray n its weak as shit.

any ideas on what brand to buy? cant use wax or pomade b/c its too heavy when its on my hair.