Lanvin Homme F/W 07-08

fade to black2

^ I love the neckline on that top. If it were a creme color I'd be all over it. ]

Please include me into the people who want to balance the force, by tipping the scales towards the runways and away from "street". I'm pretty sure the whole dior faction is already heading that direction.

you live in a fucking fantasy world man....you might see one piece...but with age comes bills bills and more automobills....

I don't believe I said that I expect every Superfuture member to go out and buy nothing but Lanvin, I simply said that it's going to be interesting to see some more mature outfits with perhaps a lasting influence from Superfuture. Just as I don't have to buy Number (Nine) to be able to wear black, you don't have to buy everything from Lanvin to be able to dress up, and I'm sure you know that. I'm still not exactly sure where you took issue with what I said.

That's what makes his posts so enjoyable.

Uh... thanks? I'm not sure if that's a personal attack or not, but whatever.

Remember, the internet is serious business.

I don't believe I said that I expect every Superfuture member to go out and buy nothing but Lanvin, I simply said that it's going to be interesting to see some more mature outfits with perhaps a lasting influence from Superfuture. Just as I don't have to buy Number (Nine) to be able to wear black, you don't have to buy everything from Lanvin to be able to dress up, and I'm sure you know that. I'm still not exactly sure where you took issue with what I said.

Uh... thanks? I'm not sure if that's a personal attack or not, but whatever.

Remember, the internet is serious business.

everyone mentioned is already out of college or about to be...