Ann Demeulemeester Mens F/W '07-'08

LanceP

The outerwear is definitely what does it for me. I loved the black with white piping double breasted coat she did, so I really like the re-creation of that piece into a long coat. I am also attracted to the fencing jackets as well as the pants in this collection. I can, however, see what you're saying in regards to the boots; I'm not way into them either, nor are they as close to appealing as the Yohji boots. The way I see collections isn't necessarily as how they are styled together, but as separate pieces. I would rarely wear an outfit head to toe that is created by a single designer.

Not one of Ann's better shows, in my opinion, although I may be in the minority when I say that I almost enjoy her S/S work more. Her outerwear is fantastic, but I love some of her light-summer layering pieces, the lighter knits and jackets or whatnot. Living in California makes these pieces actually practical.

Not one of Ann's better shows, in my opinion, although I may be in the minority when I say that I almost enjoy her S/S work more. Her outerwear is fantastic, but I love some of her light-summer layering pieces, the lighter knits and jackets or whatnot. Living in California makes these pieces actually practical.

I feel the same in terms of how awesome AnnD stuff is for layering, but I think her coats are light enough to pass in California.

AnneD is totally making me feen for some waistcoats/vests right now...

• 2 weeks later...