Really good nas interveiw

NESK

its quite brillint, though.

flex and nas reminising on dance moves that kids today dont know whats up when they get referenced in their lyrics. and the honda accord shit is hilarious.

if you cant see why thats brilliant then your missing the point.

And Funk Master Flex has got to be one of the most useless DJ's on air in NYC or maybe anywhere. That he even tries to put himself in the same category as Mista Cee is a joke.

i agree mostly. but his 60 minues tapes had alot of amazing shit and when they came out it was a great way to hear some new poeple without buying their albums blindly. of course this isnt necessary now because you can d/l and album, months before it comes out in stores, no less. but flex defiantely had his place in history and he deserves any cred he gets for just those tapes. and hes fucking hilarious in this interveiw. when he loses his shit over the accord, man i just wanted to be in the studio for that. i was laughing out loud. but yeah, as a dj today, hes not doing much. and his lugz shoes and tv appearances are disgraceful.

• 2 weeks later...