putting a face to a name.

red

odd...you posted this picture earlier in "how much was your outfit today" as your "friend".... (now deleted) now you're claiming its you? kinda throwin me off here.

In how much was your outfit today I said my friends @ Vice took the photo of me. (I'm standing in the center of the photo btw...)

^^^second. the kid thinks he's clever. he's not. he's a parasite.

"...the candirú, the Amazon’s most notorious fish, is the only known vertebrate to parasitize humans. It’s a fish that has no enemies, and is more feared than the piranha. Particularly by men who are foolhardy enough to urinate in the river while skinnydipping. Attracted to the smell, Vandellia cirrhosa will follow the urine’s path, swim into the penis, and, with it’s umbrella-like spines, lodge itself inside the urethra. Removal is grim."

like that, but less interesting

"...the candirú, the Amazon’s most notorious fish, is the only known vertebrate to parasitize humans. It’s a fish that has no enemies, and is more feared than the piranha. Particularly by men who are foolhardy enough to urinate in the river while skinnydipping. Attracted to the smell, Vandellia cirrhosa will follow the urine’s path, swim into the penis, and, with it’s umbrella-like spines, lodge itself inside the urethra. Removal is grim."

hmmm...well seeing as 3.93 was my gpa upon graduation, i'm thinking you should probably remove your foot from your mouth (or your head from your ass).

my senior schedule:

AP Physics

AP English

AP Calc

AP US Gov't

Honors Econ.

French

Orchestra (2nd Chair Cello)

1st and 2nd male lead in 2 Semester Long stage productions

can we PLEASE get rid of this guy?

btw

what is a ms. california

A "Ms. California" is a blonde or Brunette of average Height, goes to a state school, has a fairly flat ass which she wishes was a bit more curvacious, an ample bust, Wears North Face denali fleece's, listens to "all types of music", and travels in packs. The East Coast equivalent would be a female NYU student.

You though, Ghost....You have a stunning red head with beautiful eyes. I like those...

I hope I'm just misreading that as coming at me...

A "Ms. California" is a blonde or Brunette of average Height, goes to a state school, has a fairly flat ass which she wishes was a bit more curvacious, an ample bust, Wears North Face denali fleece's, listens to "all types of music", and travels in packs. The East Coast equivalent would be a female NYU student.

You though, Ghost....You have a stunning red head with beautiful eyes. I like those...

ahahahaha thanks for the great explanation, I had a feeling it had some negative connotation.. and +1 for the kind words. I am no fan of "pancake butt", however; my girlfriend has a bubble butt... basically she's way out of my league and I'm holding on for dear life :P

raised by wolves: that was not directed at you. it was directed at lms. who, for some reason, seems not to have been banned yet.

lms: is that you, in the center? i'm confused. (oh, and seeing as your a utoronto student with a chip on his shoulder, i'm no longer concerned about america's youth. now i'm concerned about canada's youth)

ruprecht: i honestly didn't get the humorous aspect that you did. care to explain?