putting a face to a name.

red

yea, that was me..but due to the reformatting of my comp all my passwords had gotten deleted so i just made a new sign in name once i had gotten things together..

wasnt tryna hide or anything, im just surprised nobody realized it sooner:confused:..

^^^w..w...whoa......wait a minute......aren't you the artist formerly known as FashionWhor3????

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

damn datasupa, i was looking at him and i thought he looked familiar, but i thought he looked like some omarion or boy band dude whose name i couldn't remember, i could never get myself to remember fashion whore!

that's a fucking elephant memory

Guest jmatsu
Name's Ronnel.

*Scratches head.

fit081707.jpg

no big mystery here. we usually get to see famous's mug almost everyday in both waywt threads.

did you take another waywt pic just for this thread...or did you just use an old fit (i can't tell...)?

yea, that was me..but due to the reformatting of my comp all my passwords had gotten deleted so i just made a new sign in name once i had gotten things together..

wasnt tryna hide or anything, im just surprised nobody realized it sooner:confused:..

SHIT IS EXPOSED.