englandmj7

Anime / Manga

Terra Formars started off really good, when's the next one coming out? Haven't been this into a show from the first episode onwards in a while.

Prob not everyone's cup of tea, but REALLY enjoyed Haikyuu and I don't really like volleyball at all... until now. Within the last few seasons I think my favorites have been Haikyuu, kawai complex, and no game no life

the haikyu manga is really good, the art in particular is really dynamic (bird's eye views, contre plongee, crazy page layouts), kind of weird faces and proportions at first but it has really evolved throughout the series.

Server issues, they'll be back. In the meantime old school xdcc is where it's at. 

Only 3 more episodes of Hunter x Hunter until it goes on indefinite hiatus.. :( 

Edited by Warakia

Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, and Fooly Cooly will always be the favorites

does anyone know a good place to find anime from the 20s/30s

the best i can find right now is on youtube (lol) and they don't normally have subtitles so I have to use the CC feature and translate it so a lot is lost

I'd be interested in this as well if anyone has any leads

Also what are some good public trackers for anime? Series I want to watch at the moment doesn't seem to have the first episode available to stream anywhere, and it's not on the tracker I normally use (bakabt)

Terraformars 1st ep didn't disappoint

mistakenly thought that the ova was the 1st ep.

actually first ep out now (since july).  tv series starts from the 3rd expedition.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

any idea about the second OVA? before the release of the first season or na /

This new season is starting off pretty great.

If you want access to a private tracker for old shows you're not likely to find on a public one PM me your email for an invite to animebytes. Just keep your ratio in good standing.

any idea about the second OVA? before the release of the first season or na /

dont think there is gonna be any or really a need (based on no real research, but on how the oav went and the fact that the actual t.v. season started)

apparently the 1st bugs expedition is over fairly quick anyway, BUT they could have maybe covered the aftermath or shit that was happening on earth or even the beginning of the 2nd expedition.

Psycho Pass 2.

nsfw

qIP3ivK.jpg

Edited by CASSAVA PIECE

shame gantz was so shitty towards the end. was p good at the start. 

i just finished it shitty is an understatement

anyone watch shingeki no bahamut yet? im surprised at how good it is considering the origin.

Watched the first three episodes yesterday. Animation is amazing and setting seems pretty cool. Reminds me of FF mixed with Road to El Dorado. The OP is some cringe-worthy shit though. I do hope the storyline picks up and becomes a bit more interesting than what it is currently.

I also downloaded the source card game too. It's shit as well. I'll probably watch this and Psycho Pass 2 this season

Edited by WussWayne

parasyte 1st ep out.  it's good. the s/t sux 

^aint it on the 4th ep now?

and agreed ost is terrible. slightly less annoying then most dubstep tho imo

^aint it on the 4th ep now?

and agreed ost is terrible. slightly less annoying then most dubstep tho imo

oh word?  my bad.  my jap friend was watchin yesterday so i assumed it just came out.

lulz  yeah it's not great, but i was mainly referring 2 the terrible opening song and the shit ending one

actually there is a pretty decent synth track i noticed around 13 mins something seconds in the 2nd ep.

Edited by SSchadenfreude