Anime / Manga

englandmj7

Nisekoi has to be my favorite anime this season based off the first episode alone. Shaft always delivers when it comes to the quality of their animations and just presentation in general.

Also Sekai Seifuku seems interesting, the character design is pretty good even though the premise kinda seems cliche in some ways or another. I'll prob keep watching though and won't drop unless it suddenly turns into a big shitshow like Samurai Flamenco. 

I think the second episode of Space Dandy was better than the first. It's very 'cartoony' though which can make the 'story' hard to appreciate. But the animation and art looks really good so far.

Tried watching episode 1 four times and fell asleep each time. Episode 2 was a lot better, but it might just be because of the ramen. Hope it picks up, currently reeks of some made-for-Adult Swim cartoony bullshit.

It's officially been a year since any new Berserk came out :(

But I have high hopes for 2014!!

Signs point to no. 

His other manga that he was working on has been delayed so Berserk might come out Summer 2014 or 2015 if he doesn't take a break and finishes his current project. 

About to start Hanasaku Iroha, it got a strong recommendation from my friend

Just finished it last week, definitely worth a watch. The whole hotel/hot spring setting was a fresh location for a SoL. Cast/characters were also pretty interesting as well.

Edited by NeonDreams

lol a show about 5 schoolgirls...  

Hanasaku Iroha? 4 of them are in high school, and the story mainly focuses on 3 of them outside of high school. 

Deux, the show is pretty good. I went into it expecting it to be just another SOL anime, but it was surprisingly good and I enjoyed it for the most part.