Anime / Manga

englandmj7

can someone recommend me a seinen manga

i'm current on shamo and vagabond, and forgot where i was on berzerk so i stopped reading it. but i'm looking for a modern one (with exceptions), and the art has to be good, so i ain't fuckin with shigurui.

i-am-a-hero-1637961.jpg

Anyone have any recommendations for samurai manga like Vagabond? And just started Shamo after looking at Cassava's post, really enjoying it.

4-09-181686-XS6.jpg

it's not like vagabond cause it take place in ww2, but there are nazis in it!  cool

probably only sschadenfreude knows but can anyone recommend a mahjong manga? gonna read ten next. already read akagi and gambler tetsuya. most interested in naki no ryuu but it'll never be translated. koizumi any good if i don't know shit about jp politics? desupai? think i'd even settle for saki if someone says it's legit...

Edited by CASSAVA PIECE

probably only sschadenfreude knows but can anyone recommend a mahjong manga? gonna read ten next. already read akagi and gambler tetsuya. most interested in naki no ryuu but it'll never be translated. koizumi any good if i don't know shit about jp politics? desupai? think i'd even settle for saki if someone says it's legit...

koizumi  ãƒ ãƒ€ãƒ…モ無ã改驠is good.  desupai is good.

maybe read sanctuary?  i guess it could serve as a political/underworld intro.

I don't think I will live to see the final chapter of Berserk.

Neither will Miura.

yeah i'm pretty disappointed. i think this is his longest break yet and i've heard that the manga is something like 1/3 complete. it would probably take a steady pace of releases to finish which seems unlikely.

it's also been rumored that miura is ill but i think that was confirmed as untrue (?). although i did come across this http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/11/02/berserk-manga-slated-to-resume and http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-11-03/berserk-manga-to-resume-after-miura-runs-6-chapter-mini-series so that's good news

on another note, kill la kill is turning out nicely. lotta people complaining about the "fan service" but i don't mind it at all

Edited by pjxel