Anime / Manga

englandmj7

Bodybuilding manga isn't too out there. Manga hits all kinds of banal/interest/instructional things, from how to properly install an interior door, to the process of becoming a flight attendant.

On topic, I was happy to see a new translated installment of Kurosagi this week! Seems like there hasn't been a new one for a good while.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if I said this but Redline fucked my face. I also enjoyed the Speed Racer live action flick when it came out so that could be a part of it. Fuck it I am going to watch Speed Racer right now.

^Agreed. I need more over the top animation in my life

Definitely check out Cross Game, even if you don't care about baseball

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J1OcbsaqXI

you're in luck. Takeshi Koike(redline) is be the animation director of the new lupin. it looks pretty good so far. plus tits.261f6193bc4634c1f9e5c5b25afb0f4d.jpg

Edited by wahwho11

Thanks for bringing up that author, I really enjoyed the read. Actually even before looking over his name on wiki, I felt the connexion with Shin Takahashi. You can tell the way he pushes emotions around, reminds me somewhat of She, the ultimate weapon

Edited by Dropt