Anime / Manga

englandmj7

Just finished Blassreiter and it was really good. surprised me a boatload. problems don't arise till the very end and the whole "Jesus saves/God's Will" shit gets shoved in your pants and pinches your nuts.

oh? i'd started it but just fell off... somehow i couldn't keep my interest going although the designs for the blassreiters were particularly impressive to me. another one i'd started and never finished was linebarrels of iron. good mecha designs but i just got lazy.

edit: about to start reading "i am a hero"

heard it's absolutely terrifying and this is coming from a friend who enjoys reading junji ito. interest has been piqued.

ciamahero_v01p115.jpg

these pages caught me off guard too haha

Edited by gndm

oh? i'd started it but just fell off... somehow i couldn't keep my interest going although the designs for the blassreiters were particularly impressive to me. another one i'd started and never finished was linebarrels of iron. good mecha designs but i just got lazy.

edit: about to start reading "i am a hero"

heard it's absolutely terrifying and this is coming from a friend who enjoys reading junji ito. interest has been piqued.

ciamahero_v01p115.jpg

these pages caught me off guard too haha

I just started reading this and I came across disappointed. Maybe because I been spoilt reading too much zombie stuff in comics over the years but it was still kinda tame compared to Ito's works. The only plus I liked was the lead isn't the typical heroic good looking campus teenager but some gawky Milspex nerd;). I still carry on reading it because its solid story but I was expecting to be grossed out with your friend saying it was absolutely terrifying.

6000 was rubbish, I had to sadly drop that.

yeah, it's not as freaky as my friend had been telling me. there's some good creepy vibes and i really like how they built it up with the geeky lead and all. enjoyable read imo.

if you're wanting more creepy stuff you guys should give fuan no tane and fuan no tane plus a shot. sometimes its just downright strange but other times there's some legitimately creepy shit.

• 2 weeks later...

I miss the days when Gantz used to be awesome. Now it's average at best... hope it gets back on track soon. Glad to see people here like Welcome to the NHK, that's my favorite anime of all time.

You see tons of people wearing those Uniqlo anime tees here; the designs and quality are good, but the ubiquity of One Piece stuff absolutely everywhere kinda ruins it for me. Never did get into One Piece but I have one of their Gundam tees that I like okay.

• 2 weeks later...

I just started reading this and I came across disappointed. Maybe because I been spoilt reading too much zombie stuff in comics over the years but it was still kinda tame compared to Ito's works. The only plus I liked was the lead isn't the typical heroic good looking campus teenager but some gawky Milspex nerd;). I still carry on reading it because its solid story but I was expecting to be grossed out with your friend saying it was absolutely terrifying.

6000 was rubbish, I had to sadly drop that.

reading "hero" too .. thank god new chapters came out recently figured nobody scans it anymore

anyone know any bodybuilding/exercise mangas? not bara...

i saw a pic a long time ago with some guy eating oats and some guy in a suit being grossed out and the oats guy says "I EAT FOR SUSTENANCE, NOT FOR PLEASURE" or something

bodybuilding might not actually be the focal point of that particular manga, but yeah

Edited by usher

hunter x hunter is on hiatus again :(

Seriously, what the fuck. He took already a pause that lasted forever not even a year ago ! Sad new indeed.

Also, Shoji sato should go ahead with HSOTD instead of doing hentai one-shots and Triage X, which isn't merely as good.

On a side note, just finished Knights of Sidonia (well, what's up to date) and can't wait to get my hands on Biomega. Nihei is the man.

anyone know any bodybuilding/exercise mangas? not bara...

i saw a pic a long time ago with some guy eating oats and some guy in a suit being grossed out and the oats guy says "I EAT FOR SUSTENANCE, NOT FOR PLEASURE" or something

bodybuilding might not actually be the focal point of that particular manga, but yeah

Tough Chapter 2