Anime / Manga

englandmj7

just watch a few episodes at a time if you're that intimidated by the size of the series. it's funny that my friends who are into anime are also putting it off due to the number of episodes, and yet they all have the time to keep up with every new generic fighting shounen that comes out

but i don't bother with generic fighting shounen either! o_o Currently reading Sidonia No Kishi-- was waiting for new chapters for... a year or two

sidonia_no_kishi_c03_p18-19.png

iz on mangafox, probably other places too for those interested

Guest guincho

can anyone recommend some anime series on netflix instant watch? I just started watching mushi-shi, it's awesome. i'm more into darker anime and stuff with animation like mushi-shi if anyone is familiar

can anyone recommend some anime series on netflix instant watch? I just started watching mushi-shi, it's awesome. i'm more into darker anime and stuff with animation like mushi-shi if anyone is familiar

Tons of great series on Netflix, but most (almost?) all of them of dubbed (which i hate) so i end up never watching anything. Having a quick look at what's available, you might enjoy Samurai 7

Edited by Kasper

but i don't bother with generic fighting shounen either! o_o Currently reading Sidonia No Kishi-- was waiting for new chapters for... a year or two

sidonia_no_kishi_c03_p18-19.png

iz on mangafox, probably other places too for those interested

loved blame! and his other shit.

Thirteen years later, Cowboy Bebop director ShinichirÅ Watanabe is reuniting with Cowboy Bebop composer Yoko Kanno for a brand new anime about “a naive boy and a scruffy boy [who] share a passion for jazz in a provincial town in the late 1960s.â€
Based on Yūki Kodama’s same-named manga series, Sakamichi no Apollon is set to air this April on Fuji TV’s anime programming block,Noitamina.
[animenews.]

HORRY SHIT(caps) Edited by halomunkey

Trigun is alright... I remembered it fondly as a kid but when i watched it again last year i didn't enjoy it as much for some reason. My biggest gripe with it is that the quality of the animation is inconsistent especially in the later episodes. Still liked it better than gungrave though

I dl my episodes on minitheatre.org. You have to join but eh. They had a lot of megaupload links that went down but they put up mirrors for the more popular series

Can anyone recommend a new anime for me to check out? If possible, based on the stuff I've seen and liked:

Cowboy Bebop - loved it.

Full Metal Alchemist - more than the sum of it's parts. Some boring episodes but glad I saw it through. The movie sucked.

Melancholy of H S - probably shouldn't enjoy this... but I do. The main guy's voiceover amuses me.

Movies... pretty much just re-watch 5cm Per Second a lot.

Just finished Blassreiter and it was really good. surprised me a boatload. problems don't arise till the very end and the whole "Jesus saves/God's Will" shit gets shoved in your pants and pinches your nuts.