Anime / Manga

englandmj7

what ruined that whole story arc for me was the fact that he didn't just let the characters think for themselves he spelled every damn though out on paper. all that text was really tedious to get through he should just have let the characters spell out their conclusions

well that arc ending was lame as fuck? some kind of diease? the fuck? i feel like i was robbed of a good fight/confrontation

also why was the introduction of gons dad so unspectacular? did i miss something?

ant arc felt like it dragged on forever because of all the breaks in between. it probably would have ended better if it had been more fluid.

I don't think ging is supposed to be more special than the rest of the zodiac. he's definitely getting more emphasis on him than the others though.

can someone recommend me an anime to watch. my roommate only watches loli anime which doesnt seem to interest me, but maybe im being too judgmental?

stuff i like

arrested development

breaking bad

sunny in philly

6 feet under

enter the void

freaks and geeks

office Space

adventure time

bill murray

can someone recommend me an anime to watch. my roommate only watches loli anime which doesnt seem to interest me, but maybe im being too judgmental?

stuff i like

arrested development

breaking bad

sunny in philly

6 feet under

enter the void

freaks and geeks

office Space

adventure time

bill murray

You like comedy it seems. Good comedy ones that I've seen include

Detroit Metal City

Moyashimon

Genshiken (but that has a lot of inside references that you might not get)

FLCL is a little hard to follow but has its moments

K-on! is pretty funny

Full Metal Panic FUMUFFO! is pretty funny I just started that one but you need to watch the other full metal panics as well

I dunno other people may have good funny anime suggestions. Start with detroit metal city. That shit is hilarious

stuff i like

arrested development

breaking bad

sunny in philly

6 feet under

enter the void

freaks and geeks

office Space

adventure time

bill murray

sayonara zetsubo sensei.

watching season 2 of Bakuman.

finished ristorante paradiso recently

other than that, have a large list of shoujo (mostly), josei, and seinen manga that i'm currently reading/ waiting for updates.

also reading gekiryuuchi, which is alright, though pretty similar to holyland.