Anime / Manga

englandmj7

zyG4ul.jpg

reading Sanctuary for the third time. i'm convinced that it's one of the best mature manga i've ever read, with some consistently fantastic art to boot. i highly recommend it to fans of crime drama

the artwork looks awesome! gonna check it out.

reading Sanctuary for the third time. i'm convinced that it's one of the best mature manga i've ever read, with some consistently fantastic art to boot. i highly recommend it to fans of crime drama

sanctuarypartpart50213.jpg

Oh man Sanctuary , I never got over the part with President Cliff for some reason.

Crying Freeman is excellent as well, kind of corny on the sexual parts though.

• 2 weeks later...
Inio Asano, just look for his works, i think sufu is part of the target demographic haha.

i also recently started "Saint young men", its about buddha and jesus rooming together, and "Therma romae" which is like hot tub time machine with an ancient roman as the main character. theyre both funny.

Saint Young Men is really good. If you haven't read Arakawa Under the Bridge you should, it's the same author.

• 3 weeks later...

^ yeah, lolwut moment, Romeo as protagonist of the next arc. the rest of the guild are timetraveling or something... i hope.

-------------------------------

Picked up the katsuhiro otomo anthology, (collection of short stories not availible in english) and the first volume of Taiyo matsumoto's Number 5, god bless french publishing houses.

Therma romae is funny as hell, i hope they keep translating it.

speaking of Hunter x Hunter, Madhouse is airing a remake of the series this season, might watch that too

anyone keeping up with new series? haven't gotten into anything new in the past year or so, watched the 1st ep of UN-GO and in the middle of Tiger & Bunny

if you've run out of shows to watch check out this guy's blog especially if you're looking for more than the usual popular shounen series: http://psgels.blogsome.com/.