Anime / Manga

englandmj7

^

you may know but she was made by something.

evav.jpg

and some old ones hit in japan.. genma you know was made with ishinomori.

and these ones were by ishinomori also. and these are the best ones by ishinomori in japan.

It may be different but the animes by ishinomori have some common feature.

If you really love the genma, I think you do not dislike these ones I guess.

ceiborg009.jpg

10786.jp

Can anyone recommend some srs mecha/Android anime?

[Like Patlabor / Ghost in the Shell etc?]

ALSO anyone know anything about this?? It looks Otomo related..

try:

Appleseed (the '88 OVA is better)

Ergo Proxy

Texhnolyze

Metropolis

as for the video you posted, Otomo did the character designs for the movie http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genma_Taisen

^ oh bawse.

I have seen all those animes but thanks for source on that youtube.

I just finished watching this which was decent enough I guess, pretty much just terminator the anime incl OST. I think it's all up on youtube if anyone is interested in that sort of thing.

nQc1yma3jmc

rep hi fives!

• 2 weeks later...

agreed, mrip. i've been watching an episode of akagi here and there but i prefer kaiji's character. hubris and all that jazz.

i got around to watching the first episode of deadman wonderland and enjoyed it, despite all the censorship. i'm going to wait until the uncensored episodes are released to watch the rest of the series, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished .Hack//sign a few weeks ago. Not a surprise but it was garbage. Especially from an MMO fan like me. I played the games until the third, still need to get through it so I can finish the four first games and plug in G.U. trilogy.

Now I am on to Rah-Xephon and let me say: The wardrobe is pretty slick. Thanks to the artstyle mainly but even the main guy makes a two-tone zip polo with a wing collar look nice. The series itself if pretty good so far but the Muu mech designs are far from as amazing as the Organic Angels in Evangelion. Still slick and oddly wicked though.

You should watch as much Cowboy Bebop as possible. Super soulful anime noir, sick storyline, developed characters can't recommend it more.

Afro Samurai is fantastic blackime, voiced by Samuel L. Jackson, music by Rza so there's a lot of Wutang influence on the show.

Fuli Culi (aka FLCL and Furikuri) is pretty underrated, if a little hyper. Wouldn't recommend passing this one up.