Anime / Manga

englandmj7

Watch the monster anime! It's like over 70 episodes but you wont

be able to stop till it's over

monster is definately one of the best anime series i've ever seen. the ending is just so fucking terrifying i almost pooped my pants
I got so hooked on monster. the first end theme with David Sylvian is so haunting

anybody seen panty & stocking with garterbelt? any good?

I heard the soundtrack was dabomb

I will watch the anime after I finish the manga.. I heard really good things about the manga but I was at the book store the other day and I saw it so I decided why not start reading it. Thanks for the recommendation though because I had no clue if the anime was good because all I ever heard was things about the manga like I mentioned before.

well im still not sure what ur into (i tend to prefer comedies over action) but if action is generally in the right direction for u full metal alchemist: brotherhood (specifically brotherhood) is known to be great.

This may help u decide, its a list of all english subbed/dubbed animes by rating

http://myanimelist.net/topanime.php

U mad monster is beautiful. It does take a while to get used to his distinctive art style but I can't think of a more suitable one for his stories.

In general I think the best animes are those with a fixed run vs ongoing ones like bleach etc. I can't think of any now cos I'm at work other than Last Exile which was the first that came to mind. Eden of the east is pretty good. Mushishi? I dunno

well im still not sure what ur into (i tend to prefer comedies over action) but if action is generally in the right direction for u full metal alchemist: brotherhood (specifically brotherhood) is known to be great.

This may help u decide, its a list of all english subbed/dubbed animes by rating

http://myanimelist.net/topanime.php

Is brotherhood a completely alternate story from the original FMA? or is it completely complementary

U mad monster is beautiful. It does take a while to get used to his distinctive art style but I can't think of a more suitable one for his stories.

In general I think the best animes are those with a fixed run vs ongoing ones like bleach etc. I can't think of any now cos I'm at work other than Last Exile which was the first that came to mind. Eden of the east is pretty good. Mushishi? I dunno

I agree completely, animes with a fixed run are always the best. (watch katanagatari for good artwork, the colors are unbelievable). I have the anime tastes of a 15 year old so i dont know if what im enjoying relates

I just watched Casshern Sins. 24 episodes is way too long. Also there was enough flipping to put Five Guys out of business. On the bright side I loved the look of everything, that retro 80's art direction with updated new fantastic visuals. The second ending song was nice and very country.

This open schedule is doing nothing but having me watch anime to pass the time. Finished Darker Than Black season 1. It would be standard supersoldier fair if they didn't have the punishment for using powers. Really enjoyed the first season too. Now I am on to Xam'd