Anime / Manga

englandmj7

• 1 month later...

^^^

its supposed to be like the borrowers, kind of an old story

but it still looks good with the ghibli style n touch

paranioa agent intrigues me, what's that about?

its really sick n trippy, its about a string of attacks by a lil kid on skates and some cops trying to stop it

paranoia agent was pretty good, i just finished watching it a couple days ago (strange coincidence). It starts out pretty normal and linear and gets trippier as the episodes progress, but then again, it wouldn't be satoshi kon if it wasn't.

i watched paprika and tokyo godfathers a while ago, they were both really good, gotta check out millenium actress or perfect blue now.

i saw paranoia agent when they used to air it on adult swim

it was really interesting but it used to freak the shit out me

idk wtf i was watching i was like 15~ back then lol RIP

edit: i just hope bleach doesnt end anytime soon

one piece(4 week break is weak sauce) and psyren are the only things i follow now. one piece is a beautiful piece of work. i do like pirates though so i am biased.

all time favorite is full metal alchemist(manga) and the brotherhood version of the anime. it's a mind fuck.

one piece(4 week break is weak sauce)

yeah shits laaaame, hopefully the four weeks will give them a time skip in the manga

i dont understand how naruto gets super sick just as one piece finally starts to slow down for a bit

also, did anyone see Strong World? It was pretty sick as far as one piece movies go

i also wanna see more of buddha sengoku in the newer chapters:D

New FMA sidestory while one piece is on a break.

also naruto and bleach gotten so lame certain chapters r good but the only reason im still reading it is because ive already devoted so much time into it i'll be damned if i dont find out how its going to end

yeah shits laaaame, hopefully the four weeks will give them a time skip in the manga

also, did anyone see Strong World? It was pretty sick as far as one piece movies go

I think the whole point of the 4 week break is for the time skip!

I've watched Strong World and it's goooood. I hate the One Piece anime vs the manga just cos it seems so low budget in comparison to how much soul Oda puts into his hand drawn artwork (unlike most other artists, he does most of the illustrations rather than leaving stuff for the assistants) but this is the first animated piece he has personally overseen and directed. Previously he just gave the OK to the story and designs etc rather than working with it from the ground up.

In all honesty Oda deserves a 4 week break as he's always been consistent, unlike that asshole Togashi (hunter hunter)

as for strong world I've never been really into the anime/movies myself but now i'm interested! wasn't there a limited release of the manga version as well?

• 3 weeks later...

manga authors oughta grow some fucking balls when it comes to killing off characters. people constantly get killed or sustain such injuries in battle mangas that would just kill em (i see you One Piece and Bleach) but it's just meh and they miraculously heal and kick more ass than before

• 2 weeks later...