Anime / Manga

englandmj7

even though this thread is about anime

Vagabond is really a outstanding manga, the artwork and the storytelling, the characters and the whole esotheric stuff that's going on is really nice. def recommend reading it

wurd, vagbond is sick!

especially if you like historical japanese stuff

vagabond_swordfish-ii_89217.jpg

id really like to see a not crappy anime adaptation of this

watched both animes that jmatsu posted up a few weeks back (if you guys havent seen them i'd also recommend it)

eden of the east was really good but its only 12 episodes (and the last one was aired this week). i hope there will be another season or something.

i personally dislike anime that continue on for very long (naruto, bleach, etc etc) Although i'd have to say one piece is still a fav but i stopped watching a long time ago.

watched both animes that jmatsu posted up a few weeks back (if you guys havent seen them i'd also recommend it)

eden of the east was really good but its only 12 episodes (and the last one was aired this week). i hope there will be another season or something.

theres only 11 episodes not 12. theyre making a movie thats coming out in november. thats what the youtube comments say anyway.

what^^?late pass

whos subbing it/where do download?

they are all over but usually hosted by VeoH

if you google: east of eden episode (x) english sub

you sould get it:cool:

i'll get you started

http://www.watchanimeon.com/eden-of-the-east-episode-1/

edit: i only stream because im too impatient to wait for a d/l so if you want to d/l hard copy i wont be able to help

I watched Neon Genesis Evangelion and it was kind of weird and drawn out. I guess I'm just more into robots fighting like in gundam.

Gundam 08th MS Team is by far one of my favorite animes ever.

Blue Submarine No. 6 was pretty good and I enjoyed watching the OVA.

I'm really into anime movies like SteamBoy, Laputa: Castle in the Sky(my favorite), Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade, and Patlabor(the movie, not OVA).

I watched Neon Genesis Evangelion and it was kind of weird and drawn out. I guess I'm just more into robots fighting like in gundam.

i recon that's because the whole concept of NGE is a bit more psychological character development on the main characters part (or the lack thereof)

Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade

thanks for mentioning it. i wanted to recommend this but i had only seen it a long time ago and couldn't remember the name. after watching it 3 times i still couldn't figure out 100% of the plot. some things happening in the movie are just beond me. a very mysterious piece with quite a lot of action and blood

astro fighter sunred/tentai senshi sunred is really funny

its basically if power rangers and monsters lived in the real world

AstroFighterSunred.jpg

The twist is that Sunred (referred to most characters familiar with him as simply 'Red') is a rough-talking, violent and rude hero while the villains of Florsheim (led by General Vamp) are for the most part polite, conscientious and easy-going.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tentai_Senshi_Sunred