Anime / Manga

englandmj7

Asano's  

Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction 

tumblr_nfq5ufSUAD1tmaq9ko1_1280.jpg

014.png

tokyo is overrun by  innofensive aliens, full scale invasion,
characters are really rounded, likable group of girls. not as bleak as some of his stuff... yet. More similar to solanin in mood than his other works.  

still around chapter 25, 
think shits about to hit the fan.

also reading Hi-Score girl, its excellent for fighting game fans, art takes a little bit to get used to

Edited by ifeelasleep

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New Berserk - not really liking how cg heavy it looks

Came here to post that- I love the Berserk manga and have really disliked every adaptation made of it. The movies were so bad ;( they just keep trying to make it look so shiny and clean and that 100% does not work for Berserk

Edited by vanilla wafer

anybody start watching current season stuff??

the premise for erased looks interesting so i might pick it up. Ajin manga is so good that im a lil hesitant to watch the anime, especially considering the cgi (blech) used. Prince of Stride (parkour anime lols) seems lame/shounen-y but i'll give it a shot considering the animations (madhouse).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJqgDeKoWEU

anybody start watching current season stuff??

the premise for erased looks interesting so i might pick it up. Ajin manga is so good that im a lil hesitant to watch the anime, especially considering the cgi (blech) used. Prince of Stride (parkour anime lols) seems lame/shounen-y but i'll give it a shot considering the animations (madhouse).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJqgDeKoWEU

Boku dake ga Inai Machi is really good so far, refreshing plot. I don't know if you're into RPG-esque plotlines but Hai to Gensou no Grimgar is kind of a different approach on the whole trope and a bit more "real" in a sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Watched the first two episodes of Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu a few days ago and really liked it, but I am a sucker for stuff that has to do with traditional Japanese art/culture. Anyone else watching it?

we only like yaoi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...