Anime / Manga

englandmj7

tokyo ghoul anime is basura. Most of the time I'm anime >= manga but I'd much rather read the manga in this case. Aldnoah is cool, much better than gargantia, but the ideas seem familiar to urobutcher's previous works(predictable...not too huge a gripe tho).

shigetsu wa kimi no uso is probably my favorite this season, also watching kofuku graffiti just cuz im shafter lol. Haven't picked up death parade yet but I really liked death billiards so ill prolly watch that soon.

All caught up with Ajin and its fucking great. The characters are a bunch of realist assholes plus the pacing and art style is awesome. definitely recommend it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need some recs for anime.... seen the blatant smattering of ghibli and v limited amounts of everything else

What I have seen & really enjoyed:

- ghost in the shell 1 & 2 & arise (not seen SAC)

- serial experiments lain (thought it was impossibly good. like, massive)

- akira

& i guess a bit of sword art online was ok but it felt kinda wack at times. i've seen practically nothing else lol

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone recommend any good music/ music centric slice of life manga/anime? Something in the stream of Beck MCS.

Watching Sakamichi no Apollon now and really enjoying it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...