Anime / Manga

englandmj7

^u gave up on i am a hero.  don't come round here no mor 

Word, it's one of the best in the genre in years. Drifting classroom was cool too, pretty old school though. 

Willing to give it another go, still flipping through it now and then when it updates. Hideo just seems all kinds of awkward tho

Dragon Head

Sweet, thanks dude

Also, unrelated but saw this when visiting a toy/manga/game shop in Tokyo. Changed my lyfe.

*edit: potentially NSFW

Edited by FatCook

• 2 weeks later...

Any good recommendations for survival horror?

just finished Dragon Head which was pretty good. Ajin is good and fits that description in a way but probably not the way you're looking for; worth checking out anyway. Hideout was decent

edit oop dragon head already mentioned

Edited by pjxel

dont know if anybody else reads shokugeki no soma(id only recommend it if ur really into cooking...) but im rly excited for this.

lol @ animated foodgasm

started reading it, its kinda good.

also can anyone recommend something along the lines of oyasumi pun-pun or aku no hana? 

dont know if anybody else reads shokugeki no soma(id only recommend it if ur really into cooking...) but im rly excited for this.

lol @ animated foodgasm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC_jffVw94s

i was super into anime when i was about 13 (i'm 27 now), but for some reason never got into evangelion even though it was aired on australian tv at the time. is it worth watching now? prior to getting into space dandy last year i hadn't seen anything in about a decade.

Edited by conqueror

i was super into anime when i was about 13 (i'm 27 now), but for some reason never got into evangelion even though it was aired on australian tv at the time. is it worth watching now? prior to getting into space dandy last year i hadn't seen anything in about a decade.

As long as you don't mind the somewhat slow start, and don't have overly high expectations, yeah, worth watching

e: Nice short

Edited by too many deux

Winter shows gonna start this week/weekend. Gonna be a good season imo.

Psycho Pass Movie 

skipped s2, but its back to Production IG/Urobutcher so ill pick this up.

Death Parade

^glad this got turned into a series. Should check out Death Billiards if you havent. Only one ep.

Durarara!! s2

Aldnoah Zero s2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-VXxklSAtI

Jojo Stardust Crusaders 2

Edited by halomunkey

currently watching blood+, that shit got really good rating but not really impressed by it so far.

So? Have you changed your mind at all?

Anyone of you remember this? I think I've still got the OVA on VHS.

Edited by nexus6

was sorta happy about jojo resuming, but its more the same. still watching tho.

aldnoah zero and kisechu/parasite also continued year.  

kisechu still pretty good.  alnoah zero i dunno cause i didn't watch yet

Crunchyroll just added Golden Boy subs and dubs.  So I now have the itch to read the manga.  A bit surprised that Kintaro actually gets laid quite often in the manga version.

Also restarted reading Blade of the Immortal a month back around the same time as One Piece. 

• 3 weeks later...

What's everyone watching this season? From the new stuff I only bother with Death Parade and ansatsu kyoushitsu, and the new seasons of Tokyo Ghoul and Aldnoah. Aldnoah is kinda taking a gundam esque approach this season with more politics which I dig a lot actually.