Anime / Manga

englandmj7

• 2 weeks later...

Terraformars 1st ep didn't disappoint

mistakenly thought that the ova was the 1st ep.

actually first ep out now (since july).  tv series starts from the 3rd expedition.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

This new season is starting off pretty great.

If you want access to a private tracker for old shows you're not likely to find on a public one PM me your email for an invite to animebytes. Just keep your ratio in good standing.

any idea about the second OVA? before the release of the first season or na /

dont think there is gonna be any or really a need (based on no real research, but on how the oav went and the fact that the actual t.v. season started)

apparently the 1st bugs expedition is over fairly quick anyway, BUT they could have maybe covered the aftermath or shit that was happening on earth or even the beginning of the 2nd expedition.

anyone watch shingeki no bahamut yet? im surprised at how good it is considering the origin.

Watched the first three episodes yesterday. Animation is amazing and setting seems pretty cool. Reminds me of FF mixed with Road to El Dorado. The OP is some cringe-worthy shit though. I do hope the storyline picks up and becomes a bit more interesting than what it is currently.

I also downloaded the source card game too. It's shit as well. I'll probably watch this and Psycho Pass 2 this season

Edited by WussWayne

^aint it on the 4th ep now?

and agreed ost is terrible. slightly less annoying then most dubstep tho imo

oh word?  my bad.  my jap friend was watchin yesterday so i assumed it just came out.

lulz  yeah it's not great, but i was mainly referring 2 the terrible opening song and the shit ending one

actually there is a pretty decent synth track i noticed around 13 mins something seconds in the 2nd ep.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Any good recommendations for survival horror?

Been reading apocalypse no toride, decent I guess for the zombie apocalypse theme. Read I am a Hero but gave up after several chapters. 

Biohazard (Resident Evil manga) was meh and scrapped as far as I know

Also on horror general, Junji Ito apparently is pretty good but have yet to read up his works