Anime / Manga

englandmj7

can any1 recommend like a manga raw site that has non-SF/fantasy, non-moe, manga? i like stuff like aku no hana, ushijimakun, afuro tanaka, uchu kyodai.

I'm going to turn kill la kill into a video game one day.

and you guys are going to thank me heavily.

occulus rift + real life girls playing the parts of ryuuko and satsuki.

the best actors will rise to the top, the fanbois will beat their chicken til it chops, and oops we've stumbled upon new-age entertainment.

there would obviously be demand to play the other parts as well, including the villains.

and in an alternate universe, where such an experience already exists and is very successful, we could get ragyou to be played by mary-louise parker. mary-louise parker.

just a dream, worthy of martin luther king.

Can I have the reference of each single scan on this page?

Im trying to catch up with a lot of names out of the commercial path, but if you dont put reference for a newbie like me its damn hard 

Thanks Herpsky btw I'm starting aku no hana 

^yup. really remember that sequence, haha. 

finally got into kill la kill. don't know why i delayed it so long; is a lot of fun.

Just started Kill la Kill myself.  Having a good time so far.

Magi ending for now is probably my biggest tragedy for the first part of the year.

Is season 2 of psycho pass then, I thought that was the release of the extended edition of season 1

ya season 2, an ova and a movie I think

I haven't watched season 1 of Pyschopass yet, I was going to watch the movie with the unreleased scenes and then go from there.

It's not gonna be a movie with the unreleased scenes. They're re-airing the first season with added scenes in a 11 episode 1 hour per episode installment. 

that is what I meant, sorry.