Anime / Manga

englandmj7

About to start Hanasaku Iroha, it got a strong recommendation from my friend

One of my favorite shows! Like what NeonDreams said, the inn offers a unique SoL experience as well as the cast themselves; each and every character has their own little charm to them. 

Saw sum hanairo when gf was watchin it. Wasn't bad def not k-on level of BS just felt like every asadora ever based on the 2 eps i watched.

Wanna ask yall about fullmetal tho cus i got halfway into the original anime a loooong ass time ago, got busy and kinda lost interest so never wrapped it up. They remade it now n remake stays true to manga..should i just read the manga and finish 1st anime? Forget bout both animes and read the manga?

the comic and brotherhood are both so, so much better than the first adaptation, there's just no contest 
that's not to say the series is without notable flaws; there are some ridiculously contrived coincidences, and arakawa's moments of comedy usually make me cringe, but i wasn't particularly bothered by any of it by the end

brotherhood crams a lot into its early episodes which leaves out some very important character development, but i doubt that will be a problem since you've seen a good part of the first adaptation

basically, i think you should read the comic and watch brotherhood if you have the time because both are masterpieces in their own rights
there are a few significant scenes that i thought were better when animated, and the soundtrack really adds a lot to the series as a whole

those are just a couple of tracks that gave me chills unlike anything i felt while reading the comic

Not sure how high your guys anime power level is, but regarding figures but this years Wonder Festival previews they looked pretty good. Any other sufuers kop them? I'm pretty sure I saw 1-2 posts of some figmas in the recent purchases thread before. 

just started watching Sword Art Online and Attack on Titan - both really interesting in their own way. i really enjoy the animation in attack on titan. although typical anime pacing issues crop up every now and then like how all the characters emotions are overexplained again ... and again. is SAO worth watching after they finish the VR stuff and the main char is back in reality?

just started watching Sword Art Online and Attack on Titan - both really interesting in their own way. i really enjoy the animation in attack on titan. although typical anime pacing issues crop up every now and then like how all the characters emotions are overexplained again ... and again. is SAO worth watching after they finish the VR stuff and the main char is back in reality?

SAO was only cool to me because I'm an huge mmorpg nerd, season 2 looks cool

Edited by Mackness

• 2 weeks later...

Gundam Build Fighters is the reason I rather wait till a series is over.  Ep 21 was such a waste of time but did have the most OD shining finger/falcon punch ever.