Anime / Manga

englandmj7

I'm currently watching Shingeki no Kyojin, Blood Lad and Naruto Shippuden, I know Naruto Shippuden may not be too popular around here but I've been following it since Naruto and just kept up with it.

Blood Lad is surprisingly good coz I find it really funny, I normally watch anime for action/adventure so it's quite refreshing for me.

I really liked Sword Art Online, definitely one of my favourites.

I thought  Suisei no Gargantia was interesting and promising but ended quite short and all of a sudden.

I watched Devil Survivor 2 The Animation coz I was bored, kinda average but I liked the theme song lol.

Anyone else watch X-Men the anime version? I'm a big X-Men fan so I decided to watch it. I think it's pretty good, also the series was pretty short so worth checking out if you have time.

• 2 weeks later...

Started on Shingeki no Kyojin, shit is awesome, anyone read the manga?

Yeah, it's pretty good. I wish the pacing for the anime was much better. I also felt that the way then ended this season of the anime would have been a lot better if they used the manga ending. 

I really enjoyed the art in this. it was a short, bittersweet read. 

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Omoide-Emanon/Omoide-Emanon--Complete-?id=109252

002.jpg?imgmax=2000

she looks pretty good, but i don't really care for girls who smoke.