Anime / Manga

englandmj7

it was really good. two versions.  15 and 18.  only difference is that the 18 version shows pubes.  same amount of gore and the infamous kaska rape scene. it may just be rumor, but i hear that they are gonna do more.  all based on the ongoing manga.  so a period of about 10 years.  

Edited by SSchadenfreude

^20+years actually

i feel like the movie is just a remake of the anime so only the golden age arc. i havent seen part3 yet either though

edit: i guess that's why the title is called The Golden Age Arc :blush:

i want to know more about the skull knight and caska's offspring

Edited by fobsquad

^20+years actually

i feel like the movie is just a remake of the anime so only the golden age arc. i havent seen part3 yet either though

i want to know more about the skull knight and caska's demon offspring

are we talking about the same thing?  i really doubt that the manga will go on for another 20 years.  

are we talking about the same thing?  i really doubt that the manga will go on for another 20 years.  

it will if it maintains it's current pace  :( probably longer

does anyone know if Miura is putting a lot of energy into these movies or is it pretty much a separate affair and he's just slacking super hard on the manga

At the end, after the credits there is another short bit of film a bit similar to how the anime series begin. That and the phrase "This is just the beginning" do indeed suggest that there is more to come. I'll watch it again as soon as there are some non-google translate subs to be found.

In other news, this cracked me up.

Edited by Crat

did you watch??????

is it on dl yet!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

I NEED TO SEE THE CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torrent's out

Ghost-in-the-Shell-Arise.jpeg

Checked this out...not too sure I like it though

berserk was awesome.  by far the best out of the movies.  did the eclipse justice.  this movie reminded me of why Berserk is one of my favorite manga's 

although i was unable to see the parts after the credits :(

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the anime.  could have done with a little more zodd, skullknight, and aftermath (mainly gut's new sword)

i would be down for more movies or even a higher caliber anime show which would be awesome! but not at the expense of the manga.  that being said, there are a number of arcs that would be awesome to see animated with the same quality as the movies.

mainly this guy.......

Mozgus.jpgMozgus.jpgMozgus.jpg

I'm pretty much a noob so bear with me. I'd guess that naruto isn't super popular around here but is it just me or does it have a really good/intense story? I've been watching it since it first came here in the states and its stil held my attention since then.... Other than shitty fillers

I'm pretty much a noob so bear with me. I'd guess that naruto isn't super popular around here but is it just me or does it have a really good/intense story? I've been watching it since it first came here in the states and its stil held my attention since then.... Other than shitty fillers

it's just you.

^ I gotta finish Psycho Pass. 

Watched Bakemonogatari and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and ended up enjoying both more than I thought I would.

season 1 or 2 of haruhi? i hated 2 cause of endless eight, it was unnecessary and over done. 

naruto part 1 is ok. first arcs post time skip get a pass but everything after that is garbage. 

Edited by mitcho