Anime / Manga

englandmj7

I've recommended that anime at least once in this thread. It's sort of a parody but it's funny as hell. Not as funny as detroit metal city but still pretty funny

i think I miss out on the some of the humour with the terrible English voice acting :x .. ah well the big tits make up for it..

any other anime that i've missed out on!? Last one I've enjoyed was Black Lagoon!

Have some Uniqlo One Piece t-shirt as well, agree with you that it's one of the best done collab done in the genre

Agreed!!!! I bought the sweater and I wear it all the time. Most of it was pretty tasteful and low key, only those in the know would get that its One Piece

sorry just wondering if anyone knew if initial d anime is going to come back anytime?

or what date or something? =/

taaakuuuuumiiiiiii

Haven't watched initial d in so long. Those were good times.

Just looked it up on wikipedia. Really? Nothing came out after 4th Stage besides two OVA/films? I'm somewhat surprised; I thought it was a huge franchise.

Edited by delirium

just watch a few episodes at a time if you're that intimidated by the size of the series. it's funny that my friends who are into anime are also putting it off due to the number of episodes, and yet they all have the time to keep up with every new generic fighting shounen that comes out