Anime / Manga

englandmj7

Whoever turned me onto Shigurui, thank you!!!

The manga recently ended and I finished it last night, pretty satisfied.

However I was a lil confused by the ending, but I think I got it, please tell me someone else finished it....

just started this, looks interesting. though could become boring quick if it's just gore gore gore and serious face

yeah i'm at Ch 37 and the first chapter is kinda confusing until you realize it's not about the turnament but the 2 duelists

also the mangaka really makes weird jumps in the timeline to explain the background of a story relevant character that kinda catches you offguard or you're left figuring out by yourself what kinda happened between this or that gap. also that whole deal about the sensei's mistress in the beginning was confusing as hell because all women rook arike

SEED SEED... INSEMINATE rofl what a crazy old fart

fuck bleach. ichigo is the most boring main character with the most boring powers ever.

every battle involving him:

ichigo enters fight thinking his previously learnt powers are enough

enemy: "you're too slow"

ichigo gets beaten all bloody and stuff

ichigo awakens with some stupid shit

gets that serious face thing going

ichigo: "no u"

ichigo unleashes yet another version of getsuga tenshou

which is the most boring power ever

damn i can't believe you can come up with the names of his powers... i read it up to the aizen arc and got fucking bored until i was there. and yeah that's basically it. bleach is just so forgettable. the only cool dude in the whole series was that one commander who always wanted to fight everyone. he had the right kind of attitude. fight and die

you forgot the part where he thinks his "friends" are killed by the baddies and in the end they are always reunited for a happy ending that always leaves this stale/disgusting taste in my mouth like after you throw up

• 2 weeks later...
unicorn is a very good series they are up to episode 3 right now. i like the chara designs andthe mecha fight sequences arent like so dbz-ish and 1 sided like seed was.

wrong , if you can get it in HD def try watching them.

i think that's what turned me off that and 00 to some extent. the fight scenes in this seem like a little more thought-out and "tactical".

just watched the first 2 episodes. i plan on getting the series on blu ray once they finish showing all the episodes.

• 3 weeks later...

Any good recs?

I've realized how much I enjoy anime and have started watching it again after a long time without it. So I've mainly just been watching older ones, but I did catch winter 2011's infinite stratos, kimi no todoke and kore wa zombie desuka.

IS was okay, just a typical cliche harem type. I really enjoyed the other two though.

Started on Unicorn, it's just so hard to keep up since an episode takes forever to come out.

• 2 weeks later...