Anime / Manga

englandmj7

the manga right? it was good shit. i didn't really understand how edward was able to come back from the gate after roy mentioned him not being able to come back after sacrificing his ability to preform alchemy.

Woah spoiler alert ffs....

I'm still watching the anime...two more eps, so anxious to see what happens.

What have you watched and liked ?_?

Just finished Dennou Coil, about to watch Gurren Lagaan for some reason.

Dude why do you keep saying "for some reason" like the anime sucks? It's fucking awesome.

Cmon...

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WE ARE??!!

And

DON'T BELIEVE IN THE YOU THAT BELIEVES IN ME, BELIEVE IN THE YOU THAT BELIEVES IN YOURSELF

or something to that extent I forgot.

Damn I need to watch this again.

Anyway, favorites for me are

-Gantz(manga, although anime was good and they should reboot it with the current mangas story arcs)

-Berserk

-Guren Lagen

-Gankuotusou

-Code Geass

-FMA Brotherhood

few more but can't think off the top of my head.

dl'ing fma brotherhood today. i cant find a site to stream it from beginning

i saw the first series and the movie but ive been to lazy to start watching brotherhood. gonna start watching guren lagann too

anyone watch durarararararara or w/e?

one of my friends mentioned it yesterday and said it was pretty good too

Dude why do you keep saying "for some reason" like the anime sucks? It's fucking awesome.

I don't know I just tend to not watch shows with such blatant fan service etc. Except strike witches but that sucked.

Also I heard duraraurararyauysgfidhjks l; was okay. That and bakamonogatari but haven't watched either.

dl'ing fma brotherhood today. i cant find a site to stream it from beginning

i saw the first series and the movie but ive been to lazy to start watching brotherhood. gonna start watching guren lagann too

anyone watch durarararararara or w/e?

one of my friends mentioned it yesterday and said it was pretty good too

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood-english-dubbed-online-free

• 2 weeks later...

^ haha someone help this man quick

FMA's ending was satisfying

though you were probably referring to the manga, i spent the last couple weeks watching the fma brotherhood series in its entirety. I definitely enjoyed the original series more even though the it completely diverged from the main plot in the manga.

nah i never really liked any of those when i saw them in korean as a kid. naruto i didn't like cause the story is just so goddam slow it's like everything was a flashback. bleach is just as you said, ridiculously over the top. one piece i remember to be pretty funny though. the ones i listed are the only ones i've read because that's what my cousin is into. they were all pretty good though i just don't know if mainstream is really the thing for me cause i don't know too much else. i liked eva as a kid and bebop and champloo were pretty fucking g.

here's the thing though - if you read the mangas you can set your own pace, if you watch the anime, the anime sets the pace for you. and that's the one and only reason i can't deal with anime because usually the pacing is so slow there is really no plot development. so give the manga a chance if you can (check online readers)

personally i don't like gantz, mainly because to me the story is really stupid and the art is just too clean. also the anime just fucking bored me to death

if you want funny gag/slapstick manga then you could give yotsubato a try it's really hilarious. but from the theme probably not what you're looking for.

or ranma 1/2 but i never really followed that one i just remember that it's pretty humorous

or if you want a classic you can also check out Akira. manga blew my mind as well as the movie

whats a good series to get into manga or anime? i don't really know too much i've just been reading what my little cousin has like reborn, hunter x hunter, gto, fma, and d gray. i like funny and or shit like champloo and bebop

Hajime no Ippo is a great manga to start off with in my opinion. Its kinda old and when they start talking about boxing techniques it gets boring. Overall its good for laughs and violence