waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Cultpop can you please post a picture with those strange insects you found in your backyard a while back ive been meaning to ask you. If i remember correctly other people were finding them in their yard too.

Cultpop can you please post a picture with those strange insects you found in your backyard a while back ive been meaning to ask you. If i remember correctly other people were finding them in their yard too.

move to chat please

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=460781#post460781

(scroll down)

i want so badly to neg rep you for wearing a black flag shirt while having a screeching weasel avatar.

not a weasel fan?

dino should switch both up for against me!

i'm still on the fence about their new cd, by the way. a few songs are great.

americans abroad? im ashamed to say i havent heard it yet other than what they have on myspace. i wasnt a huge fan of searching.. though : /, makes me sad

americans abroad? im ashamed to say i havent heard it yet other than what they have on myspace. i wasnt a huge fan of searching.. though : /, makes me sad

stick to the acoustic ep, i know i always will. are you a fan of this bike is a pipe bomb? three way tie for a fifth is the shit.

i'd upload pictures of what i'm wearing, but i totally lost my usb cable for my camera. pics coming soon?

otherwise we'll just hijack this thread and make it the new gainesville punk discussion thread.

"this bike is a pipe bomb? three way tie for a fifth is the shit." what? is this something on the new cd? i dont know what youre talking about. and yeah acoustic ep and reinventing are the two best hands down. disco before the breakdown and all those early eps too.

cicadas? probably.

I sound like a dumbass for saying fully extended. Fully extended you'll hyperextend.

Ever soo slightly bent. Forgot the word.

ain't it more like.. leg is extended to the point where the ball of the foot is on the pedal and your knee is bent slightly? at least that's what the guy at "the pedaler" told me.