waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Could just be the pics but the bottom of the jacket flaring out is irking me, but other than that... very fucking refreshing chard. I like the contrast between the blacks in the denim and your jacket.

The bottom being buttoned kinda bugs me though, but that's just a personal preference.

Yeah, the shirt is too long to leave it untucked, it'd go halfway down my legs! I think it'd look really off if I left the bottom two buttons un-buttoned with the tuck.

Icarus, you mean the right undershirt for the grey details right? Maybe a dark red/blue would work. Normally i'd pair grey with a brown cardi like that, but with the grey detail right where the shirt would be, it makes it tougher.

I'm not asian but i'll try to join in.

picture011jt9.jpg

Anyone want to buy me a better mirror/camera/clothes?

I'm not gonna lie, the prada denim looks pretty sick.

Where did the shemagh trend come from? I kinda like it, but i just don't know where it all started. When/how did it become so popular?

Where did the shemagh trend come from? I kinda like it, but i just don't know where it all started. When/how did it become so popular?

where i'm from (Montreal), I've seen ppl wearing them for as far as i can remember (lots of arabs and north-africans here). separatists here also seems to love them which is weird because basques and catalans also loves them. it's also been popular in Scandinavia for a while.

tangerine: that second pic is awesome! dukes + varvatos is a sick combo!

Let me cross-post some of my recent ones here as well...

today was some same old stuff, I look like this like most of the days, like when I don't wanna think about what to wear... w+h hoodie, recon tee, dh 19cm, vans slipons...

372491545_78efd378b4_d.jpg

this was me shooting some jeans for Self Edge Fri night after the my company party, which was quite lame... I was wearing a Hanes Beefy-T + my trusty 19cm:

372773725_f9b463ec20_d.jpg

This was my outfit for the company part friday night, hugo boss tux jkt, cafe coton shirt (tucked in btw), iron heart 634s-b, h&m web belt, neil barrett boots...

370401619_a4ff2f853f_d.jpg

This was the gf's outfit for the company party, we were easily the best dressed couple there, but that isn't saying much at a high tech company in silicon valley... yes this pic was taken with studio lightings, I had to setup the lights for the denim shoot for selfedge (pic #2)...

370589495_4ec58bedf5_d.jpg

Earlier Friday, before heading into the office, loopwheeler pullover classic hoodie + Fullcount 1108's + vans eras:

370025886_f5a6f44983_d.jpg