waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu

dscf1082xl9.jpg

ichigo,

just to let you know we're cool and this is def an improvement, but nigga, you look like a less menacing (black) unabomber.

some of you idiots need to grow up and stop talking about her face. who the fuck cares? this is a fashion forum and 'what are you wearing today' not 'what are your facial features like today'.

+++++++++++++++++1

Boring fit, but w/e, it's not terrible, and she isn't as whiny/defensive.

Guest jmatsu
040808.jpg

close up on the homemade crewneck. me n the homies x four brothers.

040808Detail.jpg

sorry, your diy crew is fuckin wack. your crew on that crew seems wack. oh well....

i'd say no, but you really look like you want to have some blue-collar, computer-programming, business casual type look, so yeah?

please consult this thread before making any future shoe purchases: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=27934&page=16

ichigo,

just to let you know we're cool and this is def an improvement, but nigga, you look like a less menacing (black) unabomber.

Nope I'd say he could pass for some form of muslim exremistwhich is almost as scary as crazy white gai

Atelier La Durance Saddle Belt and cheap Charles Tyrwhitt Chukkas my dad found while working.

Charles Tyrwhitt is relatively shitty quality, but they have nice styling, shoewise. They just don't feel that substantial, but I got these for free so whatever.

Oh lawd, cheap shoes that look good. Thats exactly what I need right now. Any place I can buy these online? lol..

skeezy Not Steezy

Skeezy Not Steezy

Skeezy Not Steezy

Skeezy Not Steezy

Skeezy Not Steezy

Steezy Not Skeezy

Steezy Not Skeezy

Steezy Not Skeezy

Steezy Not Skeezy

Steezy Not Skeezy

skeezy Not Steezy

Skeezy Not Steezy