waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

DSC01479-1-777345.jpg

DSC01480-1-777372.jpg

Mykita2

Yoko Devereaux

Mister Freedom

F&B

I think that ed097240 looked way better in Vans and stuff.

Agent J: there's something wrong, i don't know what. You don't seem confident in your clothes.

Kiya, your past two fits have been terrible. That sweater with your dad has a weird neckline and the cuffing in the next is...dare i say it, previous level?

bring on nag repz

The neck line on my previous sweater was a common Dior design from almost two years ago...

Your comment about the cuffing on my current post merely displays that you don't know what the jeans i'm wearing are...

Regardless, i like my faggy half sleeve sweaters.

wax figure steez

+rep for baby smoove x azn skin plz

and at gucci belt kid above, when i first saw the pic i thought it was fearitself. you know with the whole longsleeves under tee and weird pants fit

photo137oj4.jpg

Semi-translucent hoodie : Ann Demeulemeester

Grey jeans : Dior

Shoes : John Lobb Paris

Rings : Maison Martin Margiela, Surface2Air

Sick face : flu

wywt3kq5.jpg

Last one of these for a while. Servo, I buttoned my shirt up, now stop crying :P

get rid of the square toe shoes and get a nice pair of captoe oxfords and you'll be halfway decent. also, your stance is sort of awkward and makes your clothes look boxy and sort of oddly worn

conan that blue jacket is always badass, regardless of weather.

get rid of the square toe shoes and get a nice pair of captoe oxfords and you'll be halfway decent. also, your stance is sort of awkward and makes your clothes look boxy and sort of oddly worn

conan that blue jacket is always badass, regardless of weather.

I'm working on that, trust me. My shoes right now are bleeeeh. Thanks for the comments though. I'll try to pose better in my next WAYWT's. Just trying to get out of my neg rep hole with some decent outfits :P

not much time 4 pics but, hey, the bathroom on the 2nd floor of my dept. works...

ArtShowandRandomPics344.jpg

ArtShowandRandomPics337.jpg

scarf/vintage bill blass

dress/buffalo david bitton w/le tigre skirt underneath.

tights

boots/valerie stevens

same gray bag

camera/olympus FE-280

dis- Lose those leggings please. I know you're trying to be a bit edgier by wearing them but they come across as cheesy in every photo i've seen you with them.