waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

to celebrate grandma's 80th birthday with family. apparently a big thing according to my sister; asians and their numerology.

from wikipedia...

八 (8) : sudden fortune, prosperity

十 (10) : sure

Get the sleeves tailored

unbuttoned shirt + no tie + suit = tacky as hell.

I dont understand. Fam0us gives me negative rep for what i'm wearing, yet hes wearing some ill fitting generic button down, some baggy pants, and cheap looking shoes.

Dude, you're not wearing any damn shoes for the most part.. At least put on some shoes to complete the outfit.. From what i can see, Famous' shoes seem to be vans.. Im sure his whole attire (being "generic" as you say) cost more than your sub par outfit..

Stop whining and take the neg rep

Dude, you're not wearing any damn shoes for the most part.. At least put on some shoes to complete the outfit.. From what i can see, Famous' shoes seem to be vans.. Im sure his whole attire (being "generic" as you say) cost more than your sub par outfit..

Stop whining and take the neg rep

I doubt the cost part. My jeans were $140 (apc) and the polo was $90 (john varvatos). So youre saying if I got vans my outfit would be as good or better than his? Honestly, wtf.

Edit: and even if his costs more, who cares? Cost means nothing

light1.jpg

I doubt the cost part. My jeans were $140 (apc) and the polo was $90 (john varvatos). So youre saying if I got vans my outfit would be as good or better than his? Honestly, wtf.

Shut up. everybody knows the price of a pair of APC.

edit: and throw away this polo. seriously.

Not impressed by you flinging around dollar signs. Negged.

Edit: Damn it. Fucked it up again. Someone please neg for me. I accidentally took away one of his red boxes.

It doesnt matter the price on your pieces... If your outfit looks like shit, it looks like shit...

Not saying yours does, but it could be better...

Your polo looks generic, esp. since its mad wrinkled and your collar is jacked.

Shoes really pull together an outfit, so without shoes, youre just wearing, wat?

Not saying my get ups are outstanding, but IMO they work.

wdywt3-1.jpg

Showing off sumadat chest hair...

Everybody calm down please. I wasnt the one to bring price into the discussion. I was just making the point that my clothes arent exactly "cheap", I could give a shit how much they cost. I've posted a picture with a button down but then im a guido apparently. Also, the polo is meant to have a worn look.

I do need to get some new shoes thought, I was thinking something like this http://www.barneys.com/b/browse/product.s?source=crossSells&dsnrIndex=true&productId=660104

i'm not sure if you are joking or not

but it's a random sheet that i found around the art building

same difference right?

I like Willhelm, but that's an ongoing joke I have with a friend of mine - everytime one of sees a weird fabric the first one to ask "Is that a Willhelm jacket?" essentially wins.