waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

YES! The combo of the colors, the tank top under the unbuttoned shirt, and the 'capris' make this the QUINTESSENTIAL SOCCER MOM outfit. No joke.

Now all you need is a diet coke and a mini-van.

Now that you've put it like that I see what you're saying. I buttoned the shirt up and let down the pants a bit.

I think it looks quite a bit better.

Guest jmatsu

quote=doctorworm;989954]this is my why the fuck everyone from the nyc meetup be bitin me look

img2207ht6.jpg

no more uniqlo for me ever

fuckin cp tee, now dis

timhamiltonforuniqlo

rafsimons

cm

vans

img2198oq8.jpg

zipped up

you my nigga, and i hate to rain on your gay-parade, but i'm pretty sure other niggaz just bought that shit cause it b fuckin cheap. there is also a great chance that mad chinamen/hongkongers kopped b4 u as well...not to mention jap country kids of slummers. anyway for what it is worth, it looks better on you than most.

ssiiiiiiiiiiii ! Thanks. Actually, it is currently doing the connecting/disconnecting thing at this exact moment. Too bad i'm not at the first floor, I would have already threw it by the window !

Guest jmatsu
not necessarily what i was wearing today but i just got these couldn't wait to take pics.

i will hem these! :P

lowky81m002-1.jpg

the tee's print looks kinda shit, but i don't really find the rest all that offensive.

white jeans day.

colours are better but if you're going to wear silk scarfs plz learn how to tie them nicely. that just looks awkward..oblong is a bit more tricky then squares but that looks almost like a tie gone wrong. everything else everyone pretty much covered and i hate beating dead horses.

Attack of the clones.

worm wore it best though...but that's why i hate buying jackets from places that mass produce.. pieces to layer mebbe.

worm wore it best though...but that's why i hate buying jackets from places that mass produce.. pieces to layer mebbe.

Superfuture tends to blow this phenomenon out of proportion. I don't imagine that Worm for instance, (back at college and out of New York) will likely ever run into maybe more than one other person wearing said jacket. However, it would appear that they're just good lord EVERYWHERE when they all get posted.